Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Did you rip HBO, or just Ward? Or was that PBC's fault breh :heh:

#HennyPat

hbo and ward...there was a lot of juelz santana action when alot of cats who have been bashing hbo for their matchups this year were suddenly compliant and complacent with ward-brand..it was hilarious..choc was literally the only voice of reason in there..i just wanted to expose the hypocrisy :youngsabo:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
You nit picking like a muhfukker right now breh :snoop:

You also conveniently left out negotiating with Molina who is on the same level as them Euro Cacs you jus mentioned N most certainly has more notable Ws on his resume

Mind telling me what notable Welterweights "Sugar" John Molina beat?

Cleverly wasn't no champ or ranked at that time he was Guerrero status...1-2 his last 3 fights N jus lost to Fonfara :stopitslime:

He turned down Ward and went on to defeat a Top 10 LHW instead...obviously that would mean he wasn't finished like we knew Guerrero was when he faced Swift.

By the way, you mind telling me what notable Welterweights Robert Guerrero ever beat?

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Guerrero should be currently 1-5 since 2012 at Welterweight....and that 1 win was a struggle to beat Kamegai.

Anyways, Swift did this to himself. He's choosing to fight these guys, so he's choosing how he wants to be perceived. If he didn't care, then that's cool, and if I was his fan I wouldn't care either.

Last edited:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Mind telling me what notable Welterweights "Sugar" John Molina beat?

He turned down Ward and went on to defeat a Top 10 LHW instead...obviously that would mean he wasn't finished like we knew Guerrero was when he faced Swift.

By the way, you mind telling me what notable Welterweights Robert Guerrero ever beat?

:mjlol: ok breh

Did I say Molina had any W at 147?? :dahell:

You right its way different Cuz Ward offered the 1-2 coming off a L Cleverly the fight

After Berto Swift only offered a fight to Molina :stylin:

You got me there :dead:

argue for the sake of arguing brehs:camby:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Guerrero should be currently 1-5 since 2012 at Welterweight....and that 1 win was a struggle to beat Kamegai.

Anyways, Swift did this to himself. He's choosing to fight these guys, so he's choosing how he wants to be perceived. If he didn't care, then that's cool, and if I was his fan I wouldn't care either.

Nobody does care Cuz he fighting Keith Next

You decided to :cape:in a conversation that didn't involve you to tell us Brand was ok or a better situation then Vargas... Cuz Ward offered a fight to 1-2 Nathan fukking Cleverly first:russ:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: ok breh

Did I say Molina had any W at 147?? :dahell:

Who cares about his notable wins (Provodnikov, Bey, Lundy...none who are any better than Cleverly win over Braehmer) when he's never beat a Welterweight...and he would've been fighting a Welterweight Champion though breh. He had no rep at Welterweight to speak of...Cleverly did/does at LHW:manny:

You right its way different Cuz Ward offered the 1-2 coming off a L Cleverly the fight

After Berto Swift only offered a fight to Molina :stylin:

You got me there :dead:

argue for the sake of arguing brehs:camby:

Your boy eats Cherries breh...it's cool. My fave fighter does too:manny:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Still hilarious that Swift said Errol Spence Jr need to get his weight up...and then goes on to give a fight to someone Spence beat in his 16th fight:heh:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Nobody does care Cuz he fighting Keith Next

You decided to :cape:in a conversation that didn't involve you to tell us Brand was ok or a better situation then Vargas... Cuz Ward offered a fight to 1-2 Nathan fukking Cleverly first:russ:

Say a conversation doesn't concern someone when your slander was directed at MY fighter:ufdup:

#SOGGang...you know already know:birdman:

Secondly, I mentioned more than just Cleverly.