Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Thurman does everything Khan does, but has more tools in the shed, better on his feet, and more power. Plus a much better chin.

yeah I believe spence could give him some trouble to body cause hes an expert at it , consistent at it and has way more power.

shawn hurt him a bit to the body but he recovered after he ran a bit...lol. Garcia gonna have his hand full..

but yeah Thurman chin real good...he surprised me.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I don't think Garcia will be swinging at air. When Keith isn't moving he's easy to hit.

But Keith does move...so that's not really an option of him not moving for Swift

Swift has more power than Porter and porter cut Thurman over the eye.

You and I both know that power doesn't = cuts though breh...the angle of the punch/where it lands is what causes that.

Swift does have more power than Porter, but he's nowhere near as adept at cutting off the ring as Porter is. How's Garcia gonna trap Thurman against the ropes like Porter did?

The real test will be to see who has the chin.

imo, the test will come from the fact, can Garcia take flush power shots from one of the biggest punchers at WW who happens to be a natural WW? I don't think Garcia has much power outside of his left hook.

He's Randall Bailey-esque with, in this case, his left hook being his go to punch....which is why he randomly starts spamming the B button when he's not landing anything significant.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
But Keith does move...so that's not really an option of him not moving for Swift

You and I both know that power doesn't = cuts though breh...the angle of the punch/where it lands is what causes that.

Swift does have more power than Porter, but he's nowhere near as adept at cutting off the ring as Porter is. How's Garcia gonna trap Thurman against the ropes like Porter did?

imo, the test will come from the fact, can Garcia take flush power shots from one of the biggest punchers at WW who happens to be a natural WW? I don't think Garcia has much power outside of his left hook.

He's Randall Bailey-esque with, in this case, his left hook being his go to punch....which is why he randomly starts spamming the B button when he's not landing anything significant.

Yea Keith moves when he's in trouble or if he's trying to avoid contact. He doesn't move just to move, and while he's quick on his feet, Danny is a master of timing. I apply that to the second point as well. In terms of cutting off the ring, that's a good point, if I was angel I would have double hooking body/head rounds 1-4 to slow down keith's run time mode.

Yup that's what I mean the chin test. I think it'll be a very good with potential to be great fight. No prediction yet from #SmokeSquad

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Swift is the biggest clown in boxing.

Fighting Samuel Vargas?

:mjlol:

Sorry. But even fighting Thurman next year doesn't erase this cornball bullshyt.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Swift is the biggest clown in boxing.

Fighting Samuel Vargas?

:mjlol:

Sorry. But even fighting Thurman next year doesn't erase this cornball bullshyt.
Biggest clown in boxing is Tyson Fury. He literally just completely fractionalized the entire HW division. Hasn't fought in a year plus etc. etc.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Who knocked him down? The only time I've ever really seen him hurt was the Collazo and Porter body shots.

upload_2016-10-13_12-4-31.png

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
ppl like to talk down on Wlad but he did what he was supposed to do in his division...rule it
Yea but he didn't fight the best competition breh.

Funny thing is an in shape Fury beats Klitschko 9 times out of 10, it'd just be a replay of their first fight over and over.