Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Who the hell is Samuel Vargas?!?!?!

Some dude who's ribs were destroyed by Spence last April after Danny v Peterson

Knew right there Spence was legit cause them body shots made me and Vargas :damn:

garcia may have officially reached bumass-nikka status...:francis:

gave him props for those khan,Zab and Mathysse fights...but after ducking so many dudes including Berto (who probably would of knocked him out anyway)...damn I don't know brehs:yeshrug:

Didn't duck Berto tho

Danny didn't want to give up enough to get the fight in Philly

And Berto wanted too much for the fight to be in a neutral venue

Both to blame and it's a shame cause that matchup is flames

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Keith throwin shots:mjlol:

I don't know if it's danny or pbc, but they ain't doin him any favors with this shyt. going from a complete bum like Vargas straight to Keith thurman could end in disaster. at this point every fight should be tougher than the last. these wolves at 147 all tryin to get a piece of him.

The Berto fight should've been made but now that it hasn't...

Fighting the bum is better then staying on the couch waiting on Keith...God only knows how negotiations for that will go N if Keith pushes the date back etc you waited over 12 months in between fights

Swifts stamina is trash when he has long layoffs...Zab fight N PED fight

Hopefully this Vargas nikka goes a couple RDS

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I ain't taking word on the curbs word for shyt

She had a new opp for Swift erry day...hours ago today she was saying Jo Jo Dan :camby:

Boxingscene said they turned him down though...Swift ruining his own rep right now.

He's gonna have to "Matthysse" Keith Thurman in order to reverse the momentum he's on now...meaning beat the guy who everyone thinks he's gonna lose too.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
GARY RUSSELL JR. RIPS RING MAGAZINE; SAYS COMMENTS ABOUT AL HAYMON WERE "MANIPULATED AND TWISTED AROUND"
By Press Release | October 12, 2016
garyrusselljr.jpg

"This is why I don't like doing interviews because my comments during interviews get manipulated and twisted around. I've been sitting back just to see how far this ridiculous article will go" said frustrated WBC World Featherweight Champion Gary Russell, Jr.

Recently, Gary Russell, Jr. did an interview with RingTV.com to promote his September 13th Team Russell All-Star Amateur Boxing show in Maryland. The article was supposed to highlight the work that brothers of Team Russell are doing to mentor young gifted amateur boxers across the country.

Instead, the entire article had a negative undertone that took shots at Russell's advisor Al Haymon. Russell felt the need to address the article, starting with the title "Gary Russell Jr. Pushes for Higher Purse" is not true. Russell said, "Yes, in another three years I could end my career so being smart financially is important. But, again, that has nothing to do with Al Haymon".

It is no secret that before Russell fought Patrick Hyland this past April, he got cut during sparring which is why he had not been in the ring. Russell said, "There was no need, is no need to reference other professional athletes and their careers. As fighters, we all have a mutual respect for not getting involved in one another's business affairs. I felt like my platform was used as a pawn to promote negativity with Al and among other Haymon fighters".

The article also said, "Russell was careful to make sure his comments weren't construed as criticism of Haymon" This was apparently an obvious hidden agenda to create tension within the household. "My father taught us; real men say what is on their mind, use real words, no reason to tip-toe around. The essence our character is loyalty and truth. I'm offended at how my words were twisted to assassinate someone's character; this goes against all my families beliefs. Unless RingTV.com paid me, I would never do another interview with them" said Russell.

Russell closed by saying, "Team Russell's relationship goes beyond just boxing with Al; he is family. We've been more than happy with the decisions made collectively regarding the direction of my professional career. We value his opinion and input. Let me be very clear, no one within the Team Russell circle would ever speak negatively about Al in any way - family business stays in-house."

GARY RUSSELL JR. RIPS RING MAGAZINE; SAYS COMMENTS ABOUT AL HAYMON WERE "MANIPULATED AND TWISTED AROUND" || FIGHTHYPE.COM

Al Haymon must've made that call:mjpls:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Boxingscene said they turned him down though...Swift ruining his own rep right now.

He's gonna have to "Matthysse" Keith Thurman in order to reverse the momentum he's on now

We been knowing they turned down Peralta tho :beli:

We knew that shyt bout a month ago...people acting like peralta as an opp wouldn't get the same exact reaction tho ....like they really wanted to see Peralta :stopitslime:

That has nothing to do with my og statement of Word on the Curb sources being trash...go down her timeline N see how many different names she threw out there for Danny this month :francis:

We already knows what happens after this fight

"Hell never fight Keith" "Hes scary" "cherry duck"

**fight gets made**

"He was forced to fight" "KO in 2 RDS" "

**Garcia wins**

"Lucky punch" "robbery"

"bu bu bu buy DSG doesn't beat ______"

"Thurman was never that good"

:russell:

Same old Same old

shyts getting old...its not even fun anymore

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
We been knowing they turned down Peralta tho :beli:

We knew that shyt bout a month ago...people acting like peralta as an opp wouldn't get the same exact reaction tho ....like they really wanted to see Peralta :stopitslime:

That has nothing to do with my og statement of Word on the Curb sources being trash...go down her timeline N see how many different names she threw out there for Danny this month :francis:

We already knows what happens after this fight

"Hell never fight Keith" "Hes scary" "cherry duck"

**fight gets made**

"He was forced to fight" "KO in 2 RDS" "

**Garcia wins**

"Lucky punch" "robbery"

"bu bu bu buy DSG doesn't beat ______"

"Thurman was never that good"

:russell:

Same old Same old

shyts getting old...its not even fun anymore

She did through out a ton of names:russ: