Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
If anyone deserves a can it's swift tho. My nikka been through the ringer already. Let him chill until run time ready to hand over that belt
:childplease: oh yeah the wars he had with malignaggi and guerrero were absolute barn burners :whew:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
If anyone deserves a can it's swift tho. My nikka been through the ringer already. Let him chill until run time ready to hand over that belt
nah fukk that, just because he has some good wins he shouldn't have Malignaggi-Guerrero and fukking Samuel Vargas as opponents in a row :mjlol:

Beating Khan and Matthysse can't justify everything.

He is cocky as hell and he is supposed to be a top ww and the WBC title holder but... he doesn't act like all that :upsetfavre:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
:childplease: oh yeah the wars he had with malignaggi and guerrero were absolute barn burners :whew:
009-Garcia-vs-Matthysse-IMG_8137.jpg

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
nah fukk that, just because he has some good wins he shouldn't have Malignaggi-Guerrero and fukking Samuel Vargas as opponents in a row :mjlol:

He is cocky as hell and he is supposed to be a top ww and the WBC title holder but... he doesn't act like all that :upsetfavre:

:umad::umad:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Out of Danny's last 7 fights (so after Matthysse) 6 of the opponents was meant to be handpicked, easy opponents with the exception of Peterson. Even Herrera was meant to be a homecoming fight for Danny where he can look good but it backfired and he fukked it up.
I give him props for beating Matthysse and Khan but except the Peterson fight (which he didn't even win imo) it's a damn shame how he acts ever since the Matthysse fight.
I even gave him pass for fighting Guerrero last time cause that was the opponent who Haymon could push into a "title grab" fight for Garcia but this is a fukking joke now

shhh-kull & bones

Judah have I loved, Esau have I hated! -GAWD
Daps
Reppin
BK, USA

garcia may have officially reached bumass-nikka status...:francis:

gave him props for those khan,Zab and Mathysse fights...but after ducking so many dudes including Berto (who probably would of knocked him out anyway)...damn I don't know brehs:yeshrug:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Nobody thinks he's a top WW tho

Everybody N I mean Everybody... Twitter, Boxing Forums, Podcasts, real life... say he gets his ass handed to him by all the Top 147 fighters

That belt he got is a paper belt N doesn't mean shyt until he unifies or defends it 1-2 times against worthy opp

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
So you're okay with a fighter supposedly being in his prime beating a dangerous contender and then goes on and just chilling for 3 years except one tougher fight which he also arguably loses and including one other fight which he also arguably loses even though it was meant to be a "looking good" fight. :sas2:
He about to fight keith

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
garcia may have officially reached bumass-nikka status...:francis:

gave him props for those khan,Zab and Mathysse fights...but after ducking so many dudes including Berto (who probably would of knocked him out anyway)...damn I don't know brehs:yeshrug:

well for the feetwatchers who like to see danny practice his 2-3f-6 on lesser opponents, this is a :ohlawd: fight for them:heh:

what a waste of time :francis:..broner drew big and did big ratings with theophane...lets see what Swift brings to the table as a "draw"

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
well for the feetwatchers who like to see danny practice his 2-3f-6 on lesser opponents, this is a :ohlawd: fight for them:heh:

what a waste of time :francis:..broner drew big and did big ratings with theophane...lets see what Swift brings to the table as a "draw"

Your struggle Swift isn't a draw narrative :russ:

Should I bring up the Salka numbers :stopitslime:

AB didn't do them Theophane numbers all by himself... Floyd was all up in that...it was Floyd N TMT cronie vs Broner