Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Chocolatito Feels He's Being Low-Balled, Wants More Money - Boxing News

"For (2017) they are talking about the rematch with Estrada with Inoue too, but there is a lack [of money] in the negotiations, and we are not going to fight for a small purse - we will only fight for a big purse, and I think we deserve it," said Gonzalez.

Roman's manager, Carlos Blandon, said fights with Cuadras, Inoue and Estrada are being eyed for 2017.

"I'll take any of the three fights, but the problem is they do not want to pay us what we deserve. I have no problem fighting with them, the biggest problem is the money and that's what we'll need to work out," said Chocolatito.

:sas2:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Chocolatito Feels He's Being Low-Balled, Wants More Money - Boxing News

"For (2017) they are talking about the rematch with Estrada with Inoue too, but there is a lack [of money] in the negotiations, and we are not going to fight for a small purse - we will only fight for a big purse, and I think we deserve it," said Gonzalez.

Roman's manager, Carlos Blandon, said fights with Cuadras, Inoue and Estrada are being eyed for 2017.

"I'll take any of the three fights, but the problem is they do not want to pay us what we deserve. I have no problem fighting with them, the biggest problem is the money and that's what we'll need to work out," said Chocolatito.

:sas2:

Do we blame PBC??
Did Pat predict this too?? :dead:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

edge-wwe.gif

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS

March? :dahell:

March? :wtf:

do they really need that much time, ain't neither one of these dudes doing shyt right now.

chocolito wants more bread :manny: sorry to tell him this, but he aint getting no big bread unless he on a ggg undercard. he ain't no big draw like that, ain't selling no ppvs, ain't on no wheathies boxes and most don't even know the division he in exist! and he want more bread :snoop: alot of these boxers about to get a reality check.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Fight whatever bum you want Danny...the big fight is signed :banderas:

#swiftset lives on :Smugswift:

Jus wait til Suffering Succotash Is left :shedead: N the #swiftset celebration thread gets upped

@yawn
@Skip b
@#SOG_soldier

Its time brehs :blessed:

@King P

You got decisions to make breh :leostare:

Run time trash defense and trash inside game is gonna lead to him getting his ass kicked

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
I mean if the fight's signed then I guess it don't matter who he fights next:yeshrug:.....he'd still be better off fighting somebody who can test him so he can remain sharp. he can half ass it vs vargas and still win.

right now, I got thurman-garcia 60-40 in thurman's favor. this shyt is gonna be a pure chess match with some good flurries mixed in. very good clash of styles. a couple years ago I woulda said thurman by annihilation. but after seeing him fade vs guerrero and porter and almost get broken in half by a collazo body shot, i'm not so sure anymore. I still favor thurman but garcia has the pop to hurt him. it's probably gonna come down to whoever gases first.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
March? :dahell:

March? :wtf:

do they really need that much time, ain't neither one of these dudes doing shyt right now.

chocolito wants more bread :manny: sorry to tell him this, but he aint getting no big bread unless he on a ggg undercard. he ain't no big draw like that, ain't selling no ppvs, ain't on no wheathies boxes and most don't even know the division he in exist! and he want more bread :snoop: alot of these boxers about to get a reality check.
HBO inflates these dude's ego... PBC has done this as well, sadly.

But with Roman... once these bottom feeding media outlets began putting him #1-3 on the P4P lists, it was a wrap.