Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
And here we use to shyt on Canelo and thought it was his team. Ggg plays the game very well. The media will back their bullshyt.
If triple G becomes undisputed without fighting for half the belts, that shyt simply doesn't count to me.

@LeVraiPapi been told me this stuff weeks ago.......smh

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Rigo has probably employed that before but I only seen him versus Donaire and that was live. I don't really watch Rigo since he only fights bums
Do the knowledge or don't post breh :scusthov:

You didn't see Rigo do that. Rigo uses his jab hand to either; knock down the opponents jab hand while gauging distance, a soft jab then very fast cross, or what I like best about his use of the jab is he goes from head to body, all while incorporating hand and foot feints at the same time. If you look at his right hand it's always in position to either block/blind/or fire off a jab.

Rigo's goddamn impressive. Too bad he stubborn as fukk :francis:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I'm a novice but doesn't Guillermo rigondeaux do this a lot?

You talk about some I could watch box all day.

:wow:
Rigo has probably employed that before but I only seen him versus Donaire and that was live. I don't really watch Rigo since he only fights bums
Do the knowledge or don't post breh :scusthov:

You didn't see Rigo do that. Rigo uses his jab hand to either; knock down the opponents jab hand while gauging distance, a soft jab then very fast cross, or what I like best about his use of the jab is he goes from head to body, all while incorporating hand and foot feints at the same time. If you look at his right hand it's always in position to either block/blind/or fire off a jab.

Rigo's goddamn impressive. Too bad he stubborn as fukk :francis:
Yeah like I said, I only seen him once.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
If triple G becomes undisputed without fighting for half the belts, that shyt simply doesn't count to me.

@LeVraiPapi been told me this stuff weeks ago.......smh

Like I told you, Haymon been in this game for decades. He knew what was up when nobody could stay in tune and give straightforward answers. He was chilling and not stressing because he knew what GGG was up to. WHat we came up with is that he doesn't wanna fight at 160 anymore because his body can't take it, I m guessing. He's also risking losing that Canelo money if he loses or can't make 160 anymore. He's in a bad spot now cuz he can't go up either since Ward is looming. At least be forward and work with both teams instead of lying and manipulating the situation like Haymon is stupid.

In other news, who would you like Danny to face ?

Campfort
Collazo
Josesito Lopez
Victor Ortiz
Cintron, Kermit

This may not be a serious list. I m not saying those are his opponents he's considering either.

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

I was rolling for 10 minutes straight thinking about Pat and Newzz reactions :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Choc :mjcry:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

Salka
Collazo
Josesito Lopez
Victor Ortiz
Cintron, Kermit

This may not be a serious list. I m not saying those are his opponents he's considering either.

I was rolling for 10 minutes straight thinking about Pat and Newzz reactions :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

im actually baffled and disgusted that it was come to this..he holds a belt in the so called glamour division of boxing..hasnt fought almost 10 months and we get this

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Like I told you, Haymon been in this game for decades. He knew what was up when nobody could stay in tune and give straightforward answers. He was chilling and not stressing because he knew what GGG was up to. WHat we came up with is that he doesn't wanna fight at 160 anymore because his body can't take it, I m guessing. He's also risking losing that Canelo money if he loses or can't make 160 anymore. He's in a bad spot now cuz he can't go up either since Ward is looming. At least be forward and work with both teams instead of lying and manipulating the situation like Haymon is stupid.

Campfort
Collazo
Josesito Lopez
Victor Ortiz
Cintron, Kermit

GGG aint about belts...he about money just like everyone else. It's obvious by the simple fact he's chasing Canelo who hasn't even proven he can beat a true MW yet:heh:

As far as Swift and those opponent choices.............:russ::dead::scusthov::mjlol:

Swift gave away his buzz for nothing:wow:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
im actually baffled and disgusted that it was come to this..he holds a belt in the so called glamour division of boxing..hasnt fought almost 10 months and we get this[/QUOTE

selective on your posts breh lol. I also posted about Golovkin. Any thoughts ?
:feedme:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
:dahell: You do hate on GGG. :heh:

But it's usually well-warranted. :pachaha:

I criticize hI'm yes. I don't hate on him. Ask smokeweed I been saying GGG is right for taking HBO money since they wanted to pay him a mil to fight cans. I criticize Danny Garcia plenty times. I criticize Broner and Ward plenty times. It's just that it's the same group of ppl that used to stan Hatton, Pacman that now stan Golovkin. Always in their feelings

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I criticize hI'm yes. I don't hate on him. Ask smokeweed I been saying GGG is right for taking HBO money since they wanted to pay him a mil to fight cans. I criticize Danny Garcia plenty times. I criticize Broner and Ward plenty times. It's just that it's the same group of ppl that used to stan Hatton, Pacman that now stan Golovkin. Always in their feelings

I don't disagree with you. But we all know the fight he really wants. That's why he's being an ass with the Danny J negotiations.