Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Plus his defense isn't that great to me. Floyd fought Canelo toe to toe and Floyd never ran and boxed Canelo's ears off and really was in no danger of Canelo landing any big bunches. Lara had to run around because he was afraid of getting hit. If Lara fights you anywhere but from a distance where he has plenty of room to move, his defense can be leaky.

Lol, with all due respect breh. Lara and Floyd are a million miles apart, and Lara is still a very good boxer.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
:heh: that's because he has KO power... but Floyd would tool that dude
Yeah but floyd is a bigger pay day. Canelo will make what Golovkin did to Kell Brook look like love taps and give him a life changing beating. Conor is skilled in MMA and will go down as an ATG but this is a whole different ball game.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but floyd is a bigger pay day. Canelo will make what Golovkin did to Kell Brook look like love taps and give him a life changing beating. Conor is skilled in MMA and will go down as an ATG but this is a whole different ball game.

I don't think McGregor would last half a round vs Canelo in a Boxing match

The axe murderer

Daps
He'll be begging to get out of there if he somehow manages to get through the first round. Canelo will punish him with those body shots. :scust:
Different sports and Canelo is an elite in this one. It will be on some CM Punk in MMA shyt

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Lol, with all due respect breh. Lara and Floyd are a million miles apart, and Lara is still a very good boxer.
I get that. But there are some people here who think Lara is a top PFP and one of the most talented fighters currently. I am just trying to say, if you are "arguably" the most talented fighter currently in boxing you don't run from Canelo...let alone act like every fighter should fight you, yet you only get yourself 2 fights a year.

I'm just down with the view that Lara is a very good fighter, but he is part of the log jam at 154 and has done nothing to make anyone (other than his fans) think that he is anything other than that.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Canelo money nice too because Conor will bring heat and be perceived as the heel. Where with Money May, May would be the heel.

I just wanna see Money pull counter and philly shell the hell out of Conor :banderas:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
I hate MMA vs. Boxing arguments. It is childish the way people think one or the other would actually have a chance. If a boxer or MMA fighter fought each other, the fighter from their respective sport would always win by domination.

The axe murderer

Daps
Canelo money nice too because Conor will bring heat and be perceived as the heel. Where with Money May, May would be the heel.

I just wanna see Money pull counter and philly shell the hell out of Conor :banderas:
LOL true. Although that Canelo heel turn is slowly happening especially with the GGG situation :lolbron:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
my feeling is i dont think hes trollin...he really does not like tito or winky for some reason lol

I know he don't like Tito...he swore for the longest Cotto would beat Tito :russ:

He's trolling when he says Tito lost to erry boxer with world class skill he fought

Trolling when he dismisses Cottos L to Trout Cuz its not "prime" Cotto

But wants to count Titos L's to Winky N Roy

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Never understood fight fans who are happy about PBC's losing... and why the same people try to draw a line in a sand as there would be 2 sides, the HBO fanboys and the PBC/Haymon fanboys

I mean it's okay if you don't like Haymon, me either... as any other promoter
but don't get how can you seriously wish this whole thing to fail as a fan...
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

PBC gets destroyed and all of a sudden people are talking about peace and wanting boxing to succeed

:laff: fukk outta here breh.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
At least be funny if you're gonna troll

You forgot bout Winkys "basic jab"

This is pathetic :russ:
I'm dead serious explain to me how tito is a better boxer.

Cotto'S resume>>>>>tito

Cotto legacy>>>>>tito

Cotto when he moved up in weight >>>>>>>tito

Tito was a special fighter at 147 but once he fought nikkas his own size he got exposed time and time again

Oscar......bodybag

B hop .....bodybag

Winky put his bodybag in a bodybag.