Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Was this posted?

Olympic boxers reprimanded for betting on Rio bouts
http://es.pn/2cBCcwI

The International Olympic Committee has issued "severe reprimands" to Team GB boxer Anthony Fowler and Irish fighters Michael Conlan and Steven Donnelly for betting on the boxing competition at Rio 2016, contrary to Olympic rules.

As there is no suggestion they were trying to fix results, the trio have escaped without bans but have been told they must take part in "integrity education programmes".

Fowler placed seven bets on bouts during the first week of the boxing competition, including at least one unsuccessful wager involving a British teammate.

Conlan, who is expected to turn pro soon, made a number of bets during the first weekend of the competition, all for relatively small amounts.

Donnelly, however, actually bet on himself to lose his first-round fight against Tuvshinbat Byamba of Mongolia but avoided a more serious sanction as he won the fight. His bets were accumulators that would have returned a large payout if he had got every result right.

There's more to the article. I didn't post all of it.
But

:what::what::what:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
C'mon breh.

I don't like dudes style either, I left an event I paid for before he came on to fight. He's world class at 154 and a tough match for anyone.
:umad:

Lara aint that good, a B level at best fighter; any top fighter sees he only throws jabs n straights, in the gym we call those type of fighters those scared to death of the trench; Angulo showed this this and Vanes did both times; luckily for a Lara he can hide at a weak JMW/MW divisions.....Once these bigger skilled WW's move up we wont hear about fighters like him; as long as Lara been around his best win is Trout; and a Bum ass Charlo already did that; when is he gonna step up or down and challenge himself; so miss me with the world class shyt, and touting his rankings over the other bodies at 54

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
:umad:

Lara aint that good, a B level at best fighter; any top fighter sees he only throws jabs n straights, in the gym we call those type of fighters those scared to death of the trench; Angulo showed this this and Vanes did both times; luckily for a Lara he can hide at a weak JMW/MW divisions.....Once these bigger skilled WW's move up we wont hear about fighters like him; as long as Lara been around his best win is Trout; and a Bum ass Charlo already did that; when is he gonna step up or down and challenge himself; so miss me with the world class shyt, and touting his rankings over the other bodies at 54

That's okay that you think that, but I disagree with you breh. If you don't think Lara is world class you'd be in the minority. Yes your points about Lara not fighting in the pocket are correct, anyone who watches one of his fights knows this. He is not an entertaining fighter. However, he's a top notch skilled boxer with decent power. Not mad at all friend.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
yeah @Newzz Williams is ranked no 2 in ibf while Andrade is ranked 9th.

Andrade is ranked no2 in the wbc for jermell. hatley get the fight before him though.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
if lara took a slight risk vs canelo he gets knocked out. he wasn't worried about his chin, he was worried about his body. he took one body shot from nelo and started running for his life.

tumblr_n8nba68p501qaa8d1o1_250.gif
....felt that body shot and was like :damn:

Lara_Movement.0.gif

he didn't wanna end up like liam smith doin bridges and shyt. you know your body shots are deadly when they instantly make a muthafukker go straight into core work. left smith out there lookin like a bytch in pilates class

Bridge-Pose.jpg
That is kind of what I was trying to get at. He is in the biggest fight of his career and dude decided to get on his bike and stink the joint out. His movement was giving Canelo serious problems and he had to have known that if he won it would be the best thing that has ever happened to his career...but he wasn't about it to take the risk to be great.

Plus his defense isn't that great to me. Floyd fought Canelo toe to toe and Floyd never ran and boxed Canelo's ears off and really was in no danger of Canelo landing any big bunches. Lara had to run around because he was afraid of getting hit. If Lara fights you anywhere but from a distance where he has plenty of room to move, his defense can be leaky.

I am on the Andrade bandwagon. Dude has the style that currently reminds me the most of Andre Ward. If he can be as good is yet to be seen, but if I were him I would beg for a Canelo or Cotto fight. Something to get him seen. I think he wins both of those fights.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Andrade is #1 WBC....I thought the same as you but checked the site N was wrong

yeah I think I meant that.....I mean hes no2 to the champ. but yeah he is no1 in the the wbc reg rankings and jrock is no1 in ibf reg rankings.

so I guess he needs to call out wbc?

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Oh nah we we're talking about it on twitter.

@King P why haven't you entered that chat breh?
Any hints on what was being asked?

member from Jacobs team posted this yesterday about the fight being announced:
Should be soon. I can't really speak to what is owed to Gennady because that wasn't told to me. My guess would be PPV % but that is purely a guess. I have no info that leads me to that conclusion outside of it being the most reasonable in my experience

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Legacy building....he's chasing Tito. Get another belt, and he will have won 7 Championships over 4 divisions.
nikka is already better than tito. Tito lost top every boxer with world class skills he fought. The only ones he beat are joppy and a coked up sweet pea. Tito basic ass barely got pass a coked up sweet pea :mjlol:

Cotto only legit losses are Mayweather and pac man. If a prime Miguel fought tito I'd pick tito to win but Miguel has accomplished more in the sport. And unlike tito Miguel lost to nikkas that were atg or much bigger than him. Tito lost to winky wright....... CLEARLY no debatin (Goodz voice):russ:

Tito was only great at 147. Once he moved up he was

#NothingSpecial

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
nikka is already better than tito. Tito lost top every boxer with world class skills he fought. The only ones he beat are joppy and a coked up sweet pea. Tito basic ass barely got pass a coked up sweet pea :mjlol:

Cotto only legit losses are Mayweather and pac man. If a prime Miguel fought tito I'd pick tito to win but Miguel has accomplished more in the sport. And unlike tito Miguel lost to nikkas that were atg or much bigger than him. Tito lost to winky wright....... CLEARLY no debatin (Goodz voice):russ:

#NothingSpecial

At least be funny if you're gonna troll

You forgot bout Winkys "basic jab"

This is pathetic :russ:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
That is kind of what I was trying to get at. He is in the biggest fight of his career and dude decided to get on his bike and stink the joint out. His movement was giving Canelo serious problems and he had to have known that if he won it would be the best thing that has ever happened to his career...but he wasn't about it to take the risk to be great.

Plus his defense isn't that great to me. Floyd fought Canelo toe to toe and Floyd never ran and boxed Canelo's ears off and really was in no danger of Canelo landing any big bunches. Lara had to run around because he was afraid of getting hit. If Lara fights you anywhere but from a distance where he has plenty of room to move, his defense can be leaky.

I am on the Andrade bandwagon. Dude has the style that currently reminds me the most of Andre Ward. If he can be as good is yet to be seen, but if I were him I would beg for a Canelo or Cotto fight. Something to get him seen. I think he wins both of those fights.

Cosign

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

#NothingSpecial
:scust:

Cotto lost to trout though

Act like people didnt expect Joppy to mop the Floor with Tito