Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Legacy building....he's chasing Tito. Get another belt, and he will have won 7 Championships over 4 divisions.

true to a degree, but his legacy is set at this point. also, he always gave the impression to me that money is his main motivation. if he fights for a belt, the money gotta be there. plus he is still no where close to Tito, although he has made more $$$

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I think RING rankings are the best out of everyone's (RING, ESPN, TBRB, BoxRec, USA Today or Boxingscene). If you don't, then who's rankings do you think is the best?

The WBC tourney is off...Charlo can fight Andrade tomorrow, bc Andrade is #1 challenger.

Also, Andrade doesn't HAVE to fight Culcay...especially if one of the 8 fighters, within the Top 9 Junior Middleweights he's called out over the last 3 months, steps up.

True

He's not "worthless", but his fighting style has been panned across the globe. no one likes watching him fight, so a fight with him vs Andrade (who fight similar) is not being demanded by the public at all. People that follow Andrade wanna see Andrade vs Canelo, Charlos, or J Rock first.....then Lara.

Canelo is #1 ring ranked and WBO Champion

Jermall Charlo is #3 ring ranked and IBF Champion

Jermell Charlo is #5 ring ranked and WBC Champion

^^^ Andrade calling them out is just as good for me, because as you noted, they are both things I love in an opp.........and their style matches up better, which should = a more entertaining matchup, which is what the Boxing fan wants. High quality, entertaining fights. Andrade vs canelo or Charlos are exactly that.

Andrade vs J Rock doesn't = the Championship, but matching up the #6 RING JMW vs the #8 RING JMW, both undefeated, both deemed to be potential holders of the RING JMW Crown, would be another great fight.

Lara vs Andrade is only good on paper. Remove the rankings and the belts from Lara, and what about a fight with him would make you tune into see Andrade vs him over Canelo, Charlos, J Rock?:manny:

There's plenty of fights if you remove the ranking N the belt its trash

Felt that way bout Postol Crawford

Felt that way bout GGG Lemeuix

Feel that way if AB fights Burns

I don't care to see Lara vs anyone...but if you respecting Rankings N Belts then give him his respect ....if you don't care bout those things by all means shyt on Lara :manny:

I thought Don Kings guy was WBC #1 N that's who Charlo had to fight next...I looked up N you right

So instead of hoping on Twitter Andrade shoulda been blasting WBC HQ N getting that fight now...it was a vacant so Charlo should be forced to fight Andrade next

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Lara has Angulo problems breh, he aint about to beat anyway slick that comes forward and throws punches in bunches:stopitslime:
This shyt is so stupid Skip.

Lara has what problems with Angulo? He broke his eye socket and made him quit. He since corrected the mistake of not keeping his hands up as he pivots away from an orthodox fighter.

Should he go and fight the D- level fighter Angulo is now

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

I don't care to see Lara vs anyone...but if you respecting Rankings N Belts then give him his respect ....if you don't care bout those things by all means shyt on Lara :manny:

I thought Don Kings guy was WBC #1 N that's who Charlo had to fight next...I looked up N you right

So instead of hoping on Twitter Andrade shoulda been blasting WBC HQ N getting that fight now...it was a vacant so Charlo should be forced to fight Andrade next
Lara is the definition of a worthless match, beat him and you still leave with you stock lower with his running non throwing running ass......Lets not slurp Lara it's plenty of bodies he aint touch at 154

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
This shyt is so stupid Skip.

Lara has what problems with Angulo? He broke his eye socket and made him quit. He since corrected the mistake of not keeping his hands up as he pivots away from an orthodox fighter.

Should he go and fight the D- level fighter Angulo is now
D levels fighters beat Angulo far easier, so what does that say about Lara

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

Right, and that's how I thought we were discussing the fights, because if not...you know I'd go in my "RING Rank" bag like the good ol' stanning days:heh:

I was discussing Lara vs Andrade as strictly them 2 matching up & I think it would be very boring and non-action with Andrade becoming Lil Mac from Punch Out!! and having to watch Lara, aka "Great Tiger", as he speeds around the ring over and over again.

I love rankings, but with all of em being ranked #1, #2, #3, and #5 (plus all being Champions) that he's called out, Im looking at it as "best matchup" out of them:

1. Canelo
  2. Jermall Charlo
  3. Jermell Charlo
  4. Great Tiger

That's why I agree with him being a last resort...because those 3 above him are more entertaining. Now, if he DOESNT call out GT and instead ends up vs someone like K9 then:francis:

Right. He's been blasting Jermell Charlo, but he should tweet the WBC and take that fight away from J Rock.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
D levels fighters beat Angulo far easier, so what does that say about Lara
C'mon breh.

I don't like dudes style either, I left an event I paid for before he came on to fight. He's world class at 154 and a tough match for anyone.

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
  1. Canelo
  2. Jermall Charlo
  3. Jermell Charlo
  4. Great Tiger
Right. He's been blasting Jermell Charlo, but he should tweet the WBC and take that fight away from J Rock.

JRock + Jermall = IBF
I dont think Andrade is ranked high with them

I dont think Jermell has been ordered by WBC to fight anyone yet but agree he should go for Canelo or Jermell