Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
highly possible or confirmed upcomig fights in this year or very early next year:

DeGale vs Jack
Salido vs Miura
Loma vs Walters
Pac vs Varga (not a great one but a big fight)
Broner vs Burns
Joshua vs Klitschko
Gvozdyk vs Chilemba
Ward vs Kovalev
Charlo vs J. Rock
Golovkin vs Jacobs
Andrade vs Culcay
Mikey vs Zlaticanin
Charlo vs Hatley
Stiverne vs Povetkin
Lebedev vs Gassiev
Parker vs Ruiz
Beterbiev vs Barrera (?)

If only half of these will happen... We gonna EAT :wow:
:ohhh::wow:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
highly possible or confirmed upcomig fights in this year or very early next year:

DeGale vs Jack
Salido vs Miura
Loma vs Walters
Pac vs Varga (not a great one but a big fight)
Broner vs Burns
Joshua vs Klitschko
Gvozdyk vs Chilemba
Ward vs Kovalev
Charlo vs J. Rock
Golovkin vs Jacobs
Andrade vs Culcay
Mikey vs Zlaticanin
Charlo vs Hatley
Stiverne vs Povetkin
Lebedev vs Gassiev
Parker vs Ruiz
Beterbiev vs Barrera (?)

If only half of these will happen... We gonna EAT :wow:

uh...

whatever, still a dope line up with 16 fights

but... Beterbiev vs who? :what:
Seriously... the fukk GYM is doing with his career... :dahell:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
KEVIN CUNNINGHAM SAYS DEVON ALEXANDER VS. BRANDON RIOS "MAKES A WHOLE LOT OF SENSE"; EXPLAINS WHY
By Ben Thompson | September 29, 2016
kevincunningham3.jpg

"I hear Brandon Rios is looking for a fight. Alexander vs. Rios, a fight like that makes a whole lot of sense to me. We've been knowing Brandon for a long time, you know, from the amateurs and whatnot, but this is business," stated Kevin Cunningham, world-class trainer of two-division former world champion Devon Alexander, who shared his thoughts on a potential showdown with former world champion Brandon Rios. It's been nearly a year since Alexander last fought, dropping a 10-round unanimous decision in an upset to Aaron Martinez. Likewise, Rios is also coming off of a long layoff, getting stopped in the 9th round by Timothy Bradley back in November. According to Cunningham, both fighters are now at a point in their careers where it makes sense to face each other.

"Right now, both of them are looking to rebound and that fight makes sense. Devon went through his whole rehab process and was cleared by every doctor that has seen him to continue on with his career. Both fighters are looking for a fight. Both fighters got two of the more recognizable names in the game," Cunningham explained during a conversation with FightHype.com. "It just makes a lot of sense to me to make a fight like that. Brandon's looking for a fight, we looking for a fight; we down if he down. Hopefully we can get the powers that be to see this as a fight that makes sense. You know, it ain't personal; it's business. Like I said, we've been knowing Brandon for a long time, but they both kind of in similar situations. They need to both bounce back."

I wouldn't seeing this fight either:obama:

Would make a good co-main event:ehh:

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
beterbeast needs to step up his comp so he can be ready to fight kovalev and ward.. the fukk he keep fighting bums for

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
beterbeast needs to step up his comp so he can be ready to fight kovalev and ward.. the fukk he keep fighting bums for

He's only had 10 fights breh....jeez:heh:

Prierto isn't a bum for what I remember, he's just not elite...he's just alright. I remember he rocked Elieder Alvarez like twice in their fight, but Prierto aint nothing but someone for Beterbiev to get some live rounds in against someone with some fire power. Beterbiev only has 10 fights under his bellt

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
KEVIN CUNNINGHAM SAYS DEVON ALEXANDER VS. BRANDON RIOS "MAKES A WHOLE LOT OF SENSE"; EXPLAINS WHY
By Ben Thompson | September 29, 2016
kevincunningham3.jpg

"I hear Brandon Rios is looking for a fight. Alexander vs. Rios, a fight like that makes a whole lot of sense to me. We've been knowing Brandon for a long time, you know, from the amateurs and whatnot, but this is business," stated Kevin Cunningham, world-class trainer of two-division former world champion Devon Alexander, who shared his thoughts on a potential showdown with former world champion Brandon Rios. It's been nearly a year since Alexander last fought, dropping a 10-round unanimous decision in an upset to Aaron Martinez. Likewise, Rios is also coming off of a long layoff, getting stopped in the 9th round by Timothy Bradley back in November. According to Cunningham, both fighters are now at a point in their careers where it makes sense to face each other.

"Right now, both of them are looking to rebound and that fight makes sense. Devon went through his whole rehab process and was cleared by every doctor that has seen him to continue on with his career. Both fighters are looking for a fight. Both fighters got two of the more recognizable names in the game," Cunningham explained during a conversation with FightHype.com. "It just makes a lot of sense to me to make a fight like that. Brandon's looking for a fight, we looking for a fight; we down if he down. Hopefully we can get the powers that be to see this as a fight that makes sense. You know, it ain't personal; it's business. Like I said, we've been knowing Brandon for a long time, but they both kind of in similar situations. They need to both bounce back."

I wouldn't seeing this fight either:obama:

Would make a good co-main event:ehh:

whoever loses has to retire forever.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
It's only his 2nd fight coming back from shoulder injury & he's still a prospect.

Prierto is #10 via WBO, so it's a decent matchup imo
fine but I've never heard of him, or just very rarely...

Beterbiev looked good on his come back fight and there were talks that he will face Barrera, after all hat this is a slight let down

I'd expect the guy who massacred Cloud on his 6th pro fight and Campillo on the 8th tha he's gonna take on someone like Stevenson on his 11th or at least someone like Eleider Alvarez or Chlemba. And then here we go with a relative unknown... :francis:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Breh....1st, I don't know if you are aware, but Andrade has called out the names of every single Junior Middleweight Champion & every Junior Middleweight ranked within the Top 9 of RING's rankings to a fight over the last 3 months....and I literally just posted tweets of him calling out Lara's name specifically, plus his Promoter saying they were contacting Stephen Espinoza in regards to a fight with Lara. :yeshrug:

Lara doesn't mention Andrade at all, Andrade constantly mentions him (including last night)....but Andrade is the one who doesn't want it? Ok.:patrice:

2ndly, and again, Andrade has called out everyone with a RING Ranking & belt over the last 90 days, but I thought yall DIDNT care about RING Rankings N belts?? That's what yall told me during my prime stanning of AB and bringing up the fact AB has beaten more Top 10 Opponents than anyone under 30 outside of Canelo & Swift.(yall didn't care about RING rankings):dwillhuh:

I mean, just last week, yall was hating on the potential matchup of AB vs Burns (who's ranked #8 & is WBA Champion)...only to turn around the next week and attempt to say #AllRankingsMatter in defense of Lara?:dwillhuh:

Yall also dismiss RING Rankings N belts when it comes to discussing yalls favorite topic of the moment, GGG, so I don't understand....are we going to use the RING rankings or not?:ohhh:

It would be different if Andrade ISNT constantly mentioning Lara's name, or any of the other Champions & Top 9 RING ranked JMWs, but he is. So I don't know where yall's angle is coming from:manny:

I don't give a shyt about a Ring Rankings or Belts like that...we've been over that a million times...I'll bring it up making a point if I know whoever I'm going at brings rankings up on hand N disregards them on another

shyt like Diego Chaves being Ring Ranked top 10 for over a yr without winning a damn match in 3 years shows their rankings jus as bad as anyone else's :dead:

I don't care bout who Andrade calling out when he already has a fight schedule in Germany...KNOWING both Charlos have mandos to take care of

Nor did I say Andrade is ducking or scary of anybody

You said this....
Ain't no tv ratings, attendance, fanbase, or money in an Andrade vs Lara fight.

Worthless matchup....Andrade will be fighting Paul Williams' leftovers for nothing:manny:

This is why I'm confused... Lara isn't a worthless match up... He's #2 ring ranked N WBA champ (both things you love in an opp)

Lara got the 2nd best TV rating on Showtime of the year even beating out LSC v Frampton

Most recent notable W is Willie Nelson AND you bout to fight in Germany most likely not on tv

All those things considered Lara is in no way shape or form a "worthless" fight

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I don't give a shyt about a Ring Rankings or Belts like that...we've been over that a million times...I'll bring it up making a point if I know whoever I'm going at brings rankings up on hand N disregards them on another

shyt like Diego Chaves being Ring Ranked top 10 for over a yr without winning a damn match in 3 years shows their rankings jus as bad as anyone else's :dead:

I don't care bout who Andrade calling out when he already has a fight schedule in Germany...KNOWING both Charlos have mandos to take care of

Nor did I say Andrade is ducking or scary of anybody

You said this....

This is why I'm confused... Lara isn't a worthless match up... He's #2 ring ranked N WBA champ (both things you love in an opp)

Lara got the 2nd best TV rating on Showtime of the year even beating out LSC v Frampton

Most recent notable W is Willie Nelson AND you bout to fight in Germany most likely not on tv

All those things considered Lara is in no way shape or form a "worthless" fight
Lara has Angulo problems breh, he aint about to beat anyway slick that comes forward and throws punches in bunches:stopitslime: