Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

kbtwofour

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
so he needed to fight a LW to prove that instead of fighting at WW?:cam:

Molina was a tune-up fight. You're acting like he fought Molina for a world championship. Nothing wrong with fighting a tune-up fight.

You can make that point if he fights a LW again after his fight with Molina.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
It's better if you stop because you look like a fool for acting like Mosley was not an ATG especially after his LW run.

I still can't believe you compared Mosley to Mayorga and said Mayorga could've been an ATG. :mindblown:

You the fool I didn't Mosley wasn't, I said if your gonna slight what I said about Mayorga possibly being an atg had he remained dedicated, I simply pointed out that despite the hate he gets his accomplishments is pretty much the same as what SSM has done in the sport. Now if I truly was trying to argue Mayorga being in the HOF or atg, I could of said that he's 2x the fighter Gatti was, and his hype and shyt talk was unparalleled......All of this could have been avoided had you completely read my post, and hopped off my dikk:heh:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Molina was a tune-up fight. You're acting like he fought Molina for a world championship. Nothing wrong with fighting a tune-up fight.

Why not a tune up against a 140 pounder, all the fukking names at LWW and he choses a lightweight:comeon:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I don't know why Khan is so hated.

Or why people think one decent shot will put him down. He went almost 4 years without a KO and just got caught with a massive lucky shot (where he was wobbled and took about 10 other shots after that because he got stopped), and got caught by one of the hardest punchers in the game (Maidana) and people act like he has a horrible chin.

It's always exciting to watch Khan fights due to that chin though, don't act like people find him boring either.

kbtwofour

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
You the fool I didn't Mosley wasn't, I said if your gonna slight what I said about Mayorga possibly being an atg had he remained dedicated, I simply pointed out that despite the hate he gets his accomplishments is pretty much the same as what SSM has done in the sport. Now if I truly was trying to argue Mayorga being in the HOF or atg, I could of said that he's 2x the fighter Gatti was, and his hype and shyt talk was unparalleled......All of this could have been avoided had you completely read my post, and hopped off my dikk:heh:

Did you even read what I posted earlier?

How are their accomplishments the same when Mosley is considered throughout boxing as an ATG at LW and one of the best fighters to ever fight at LW?

Post me Mayorga's accomplishments because I want to see them. :pachaha:

Mayorga never had a chance to be an ATG even if he was dedicated.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Or why people think one decent shot will put him down. He went almost 4 years without a KO and just got caught with a massive lucky shot (where he was wobbled and took about 10 other shots after that because he got stopped), and got caught by one of the hardest punchers in the game (Maidana) and people act like he has a horrible chin.

It's always exciting to watch Khan fights due to that chin though, don't act like people find him boring either.

His big mouth.....................

And you right his chin is solid but he lacks recovery skills, once that boat gets a slight crack in it, water keeps getting through, and the inevitable will happen

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

He hated because he isnt that good. Period.

He was getting hit with that shot all night. how the fukk is that lucky?

You nikkas cant be serious. :mindblown:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

If he Cant make 140 why the fukk is he fighting somebody from 135. there is people at ww he can fight.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Don't know if this was posted. Rios vs Alvarado II might happen sooner than expected
Brandon Rios sat ringside in Las Vegas two weeks ago to watch Manny Pacquiao’s fourth meeting with Juan Manuel Marquez knowing full well that he was the first option for the winner to fight next, especially if Pacquiao had won.

Well, we all know what happened -- Marquez obliterated Pacquiao with one monstrous right hand and knocked him out with one second left in the sixth round.

With a fifth fight likely looming between Marquez and Pacquiao in 2013, Rios’ huge-fight dreams were put on hold. He’s not going to get Pacquiao or Marquez next. So now Top Rank is on to Plan B -- and, for fight fans, it’s a great Plan B: A junior welterweight rematch between Rios and Mike Alvarado.

Rios (31-0-1, 23 KOs), a former lightweight titleholder, stopped Alvarado (33-1, 23 KOs) in the seventh round on Oct. 13 at the Home Depot Center in Carson, Calif., in a sensational, all-action battle that is among the best fights of the past few years. It was a dramatic fight with tons of punches and lots of ebb and flow. And it was highly competitive -- it was 57-57 on two scorecards at the time of the stoppage while Rios led 58-56 on the third.

Who wouldn’t want to see a rematch?

With Pacquiao and Marquez out of the picture for the time being for Rios, Top Rank has begun talking with the Rios and Alvarado camps about doing a rematch. HBO is hot for the fight, which -- if everything works out – is penciled in for March 16. It could take place at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, where I believe it would draw a big crowd after the slugfest they put on in October.

In fact, Cameron Dunkin, Rios’ manager, is supposed to meet with Top Rank president Todd duBoef on Wednesday to work on terms for the fight.

The October Rios-Alvarado fight was on the undercard of the Nonito Donaire-Toshiaki Nishioka bout on HBO, but the rematch would be a headliner on the network.

Rios has few other options, because his most obvious meaningful opponents -- titleholder Danny Garcia, interim titlist Lucas Matthysse and former titleholder Amir Khan -- are all with Golden Boy, and Golden Boy and Top Rank won’t do business with each other. Besides, Garcia is scheduled to face Zab Judah on Feb. 9, Matthysse fights Hank Lundy on Jan 26 and Khan, who beat Carlos Molina last Saturday, just signed an exclusive deal with Showtime while Rios’ next fight will be on HBO.