Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
According to @patscorpio it was a 'master boxers' move

WE GAVE HIM A BEATING WE GIVE TO SOMEONE WE CORNER IN AN ALLEY WAY

MMRXUrH.gif

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
mook you stan salido...what did you think of that salido-lomachenko fight?

He had one fight with real live, no holding back punches. Then he went against a real deal mexican bruh. That shyt wasnt fair.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Breh we got a poster in the Ring who is plugged in with PBC, I'm not gonna out him if y'all don't already know. But the dude told us about Floyd/Manny before anyone on the internet knew about that shyt.

:salute: that breh forever for that
Yeah, I remember we have someone here, just hadn't seen any posts talking about GGG changing some contract details. Must have missed it. :yeshrug:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
So you think that the version who fought Salido one fight before was significantly worse than the one beat GRJ...?

You'r right in Martinez, but whatever, I still suspend my fnal judgment whether he improved that much or not.

No.

I think he was severely outweighed and out-"dirtied" by Salido. Salido gets beat clearly in the rematch, and he knows it which is why he outpriced himself by asking for more money than Loma.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I've been saying this same thing since that fight breh.

That fight was borderline criminal man...I was :wtf: how that fight either didn't get changed to a no contest or Salido didn't get DQ'd. I don't care WHO you are or if I'm not a fan that was inexcusable. One thing I'll give Ricky Hatton credit for when he puched Tszyu back with a low blow....he stopped it from happening again.

Last edited:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
That fight was borderline criminal man...I was :wtf: how that fight either didn't get changed to a no contest or Salido didn't get DQ'd. I don't care WHO you are or if I'm not a fan that was inexcusable. One thing I'll give Ricky Hatton credit for when he puched Tszyu back with a low blow....he stopped it from happening again.

Err on dirty boxing brehs:francis:

I agree with you 100%. Dude cant beat Loma...he doesn't possess the talent to beat someone like Loma, so he did what fighters of his elk do: Use any and all advantages, legal or illegal doesn't matter, to get a W over an inexperienced fighter, and he did.

However, I cant see that ever happening again. Salido is way too crude to beat someone as polished imo, and Loma and his team wont let him be that size or let the fouls go uncalled this time. It would be a straight up Boxing match, and Loma's gonna embarrass him

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Err on dirty boxing brehs:francis:

I agree with you 100%. Dude cant beat Loma...he doesn't possess the talent to beat someone like Loma, so he did what fighters of his elk do: Use any and all advantages, legal or illegal doesn't matter, to get a W over an inexperienced fighter, and he did.

However, I cant see that ever happening again. Salido is way too crude to beat someone as polished imo, and Loma and his team wont let him be that size or let the fouls go uncalled this time. It would be a straight up Boxing match, and Loma's gonna embarrass him

Salido broke Mikey's nose b/c he was getting his ass beat by him. Dude is a dirty dirty ass fighter. I feel if Loma fought him again, he'd KTFO.

I'll always love siri for those fights vs JuanMa in Puerto Rico though.