Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
IBF Ratings

There is no 147 IBF Champ according to the IBF :manny:

really in August already

zF0PXI4.png

They gave no fukks about Hearn... :pachaha::mjlol::russ: Eddie is beating on a dead horse. There won't be "we're sitting on the belt 8 moths" shyt... :sas1:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

It would be nice if they'd run it back since it could go either way and it was a great fight but I don't think he will get a positive judgement on this... If we would talk about a plain robbery IBF would maybe force Easter to do a rematch but we're just talking about a very close fight so I doubt that the IBF gonna force the rematch just because it was close...

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
It would be nice if they'd run it back since it could go either way and it was a great fight but I don't think he will get a positive judgement on this... If we would talk about a plain robbery IBF would maybe force Easter to do a rematch but we're just talking about a very close fight so I doubt that the IBF gonna force the rematch just because it was close...

Exactly. And even looking at each of the rounds by majority judge vote, Easter won 9-3.

He needs to fight his way back into a Championship fight instead of pulling a Juan Manuel Marquez after losing.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Exactly. And even looking at each of the rounds by majority judge vote, Easter won 9-3.

He needs to fight his way back into a Championship fight instead of pulling a Juan Manuel Marquez after losing.
9-3 is far from the realty though... :mjlol:
It should have been a draw or one of them by one point type of fight

I don't think he's pulling a JMM, for a fighter who is from Ghana and not with a big promoter, not certainly in the limelight, chances like these aren't give everyday... :yeshrug:

plus he's onto something if he wants a rematch cause it was really close and a great fight and people are also interested in a rematch as far as I saw the post fight comments and opinions. Not just the ones who thought the Communist won but the ones who thought Easter won also.

Only thing that first they should have talked with Easter and his promoters and not appealing to IBF... If that already happened and they didn't succeed then I don't have a bad word on this move cause it's only logical that they try everything I just doubt IBF will order the immediate rematch...