Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

fresh meat for Crawford? :shaq: He is 36 yr old so a little old for his taste but he will serve well as breakfast. :yeshrug:

He's pretty humble in the article though. He says he understands if Crawford is not certainly looking for him right now but rather for Pac and etc... and he kinda admits that Crawford is on a different level than him :ehh:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

"No Chill" Farmer :russ:

I would pick him against Davis probably

"Ivan Redkach is being handled by Leo Santa Cruz's people. I'm glad they took the fight but they don't seem to think much of me. So how about this.... They should let Leo use me as a tune up and comeback fight. He keeps saying he wants to fight Gary Russell. Well use me as a tune up to get ready for Russell. I will take the fight at 126, look how easy I am to negotiate with. Now let's see if they bite on that. If not Leo my goal is win a world title at 130. So anyone ranked at 130 I'm willing to fight, it doesn't matter who it is. But I am willing to go up or down for the right opportunities. - See more at: Tevin Farmer Targets a Showdown With Gervontae Davis - Boxing News

Farmer is a beast man...he's willing to fight whoever, whenever:wow:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't believe Danny ducked Berto, it would've been an easy night for him. Berto just wanted more bread for his sacrifice

Danny wanted Andre Berto or Jesse Vargas.

Guys like Berto & Jesse Vargas are more valuable than ever in this era. Here you have 2 guys that made a name for themselves, and are very beatable. A well known beatable guy has real good value in an era where you have business men with boxing gloves trying to make as much money as possible while minimizing risk. Champions love calling these kind of guys out. So when you think about it, is Berto wrong for asking for more money?

I hope Peterson understands his value and is getting paid well against Cotto.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps

fresh meat for Crawford? :shaq: He is 36 yr old so a little old for his taste but he will serve well as breakfast. :yeshrug:

He's pretty humble in the article though. He says he understands if Crawford is not certainly looking for him right now but rather for Pac and etc... and he kinda admits that Crawford is on a different level than him :ehh:

only problem is hbo gonna try to put it on ppv and gonna sell 30k:mjlol: