Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
:russ: :russ: Canelo troll game right now :ohlawd:

make this his first full fight at 160 :mjlol: then give Domestic Abuse Wade a call out the PBC powerplantl :ohlawd:
It'd be better if he fought Geale :heh:

Could y'all imagine the shyt Canelo would get for fighting any of ggg's 160 competition :heh:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Everyone that argued me that Provodnikov would beat AB
I know I was part of that convo, one of the major instigators. I don't think Prov could beat Broner...but if Broner came half assing camp, taking his opponent and career lightly, I just felt Prov is probably the wrong guy to do that against.

Prov looks washed now, but dude will still be in your kitchen eating your punches for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and will serve you something back in return, so you have to still be on point prepared to beat him.

:manny:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps

Funny thing is, I would actually find it interesting. I still think Canelo probably cleans up what GGG did and breaks his face, but it is a fun scrap.

@mr. smoke weed, is right though, Canelo would probably catch a wreck of shyt for it.

It wouldn't prepare him for 160 and that is where I get the :stopitslime:, cause it would make me wonder if he really is not planning on fighting GGG in fall 2017.

But in a capsule as a one off, I would enjoy it. Canelo is saying he may stay at 154 for a bit, Brook is going to 154, and Hearn said HBO told them they want to set Brook up with some opportunities for taking the GGG fight.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I know I was part of that convo, one of the major instigators. I don't think Prov could beat Broner...but if Broner came half assing camp, taking his opponent and career lightly, I just felt Prov is probably the wrong guy to do that against.

Prov looks washed now, but dude will still be in your kitchen eating your punches for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and will serve you something back in return, so you have to still be on point prepared to beat him.

So what does it say about the guy that easily defeated Provodnikov?

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Funny thing is, I would actually find it interesting. I still think Canelo probably cleans up what GGG did and breaks his face, but it is a fun scrap.

@mr. smoke weed, is right though, Canelo would probably catch a wreck of shyt for it.

It wouldn't prepare him for 160 and that is where I get the :stopitslime:, cause it would make me wonder if he really is not planning on fighting GGG in fall 2017.

But in a capsule as a one off, I would enjoy it. Canelo is saying he may stay at 154 for a bit, Brook is going to 154, and Hearn said HBO told them they want to set Brook up with some opportunities for taking the GGG fight.

Brook would catch way too much wreck back to back, that'd be a rough bounce back fight. Canelo should just run it with BJS, have Oscar pay that fakkit whatever he wants, and then go and vanquish the boogeyman. Sept2017.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Brook would catch way too much wreck back to back, that'd be a rough bounce back fight. Canelo should just run it with BJS, have Oscar pay that fakkit whatever he wants, and then go and vanquish the boogeyman. Sept2017.
That is true and the path I would prefer Canelo to do...but if I take off my #GGGoodBoys goggles, gotta admit I would want to watch the fight. It would be fun and interesting.

The Garcia-Molina fight near completed rumors prove that. Makes us wish we had Garcia-Berto and that shyt wasn't that good to begin with.

At this point I will take an interesting fight any day, since most matchups today are :shaq2:. It would be better than Canelo-Smith and financially great.

I do like Hearns other ideas, a Cotto matchup would be fun and of course Khan would be fukkery overload.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
all the pics n shyt are funny but like someone else said Molina and berto aint much better than each other anyway. and I have been on record shytting on the berto fight yesterday.
I mean it'd be way way doper if Berto and Molina fought and Swift fought Porter