Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
@patscorpio, he keeps talking:
Saunders Has Pen Ready: I'll Fight Golovkin Wherever He Wants! - Boxing News

"He keeps banging on about wanting a chance at my belt, now I'll give him a chance if he wants it," British fighter Saunders said.

"I'm ready to fight wherever he wants, I don't care if it's in England, America, I don't care if it's in a field, I'll fight him wherever he wants."

"It's just something to get back in and shake some cobwebs off, they need shaking off and then see how I can put my goods to the test against Golovkin."

His promoter slipped in this last sentence though :sas2::
"There's will on both side to make that fight happen and I would prefer it in Britain," said Warren. "The money that was offered last time was not enough. We felt he should get more money. Now Golovkin has fought in the UK, think those numbers are achievable."

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
@patscorpio, he keeps talking:
Saunders Has Pen Ready: I'll Fight Golovkin Wherever He Wants! - Boxing News

"He keeps banging on about wanting a chance at my belt, now I'll give him a chance if he wants it," British fighter Saunders said.

"I'm ready to fight wherever he wants, I don't care if it's in England, America, I don't care if it's in a field, I'll fight him wherever he wants."

"It's just something to get back in and shake some cobwebs off, they need shaking off and then see how I can put my goods to the test against Golovkin."

His promoter slipped in this last sentence though :sas2::
"There's will on both side to make that fight happen and I would prefer it in Britain," said Warren. "The money that was offered last time was not enough. We felt he should get more money. Now Golovkin has fought in the UK, think those numbers are achievable."

Dude is a straight clown...it's almost 9 months since he beat Andy.....he's not even injured yet no damn news on a first title defense.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:mjlol:

CsQkv0hVUAAlYyA.jpg

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

The whole article, especially the bold parts are :scust::camby: category. This article perfectly embodies what's my problem with the whole GGG phenomenon. Not certainly with the fighter himself although he also did things I don't like, but with the whol hype machne ad all these p*ssy journalists who are crying like babies over any Golovkin critcsm.

Now in 2016 we got to the pont where on the biggest online boxing newspaper's board a journalist who's in his feels just flat out writes down that anyone who has something bad to say about Golovkin is a hater. :dahell: Fine, then call me a hater, all these guys can fukk off. Yeah by now it would be funny to see him losing even just for the reactions from all these dikkriders. :demonic:

When he talks about Hopkins was handled the same way... :childplease: If anything Hopkins was always an overachiever on paper, a fighter who never got the hype GGG gets even with a much better resume. He was supposed to lose to Trinidad, to Pavlik, maybe to DLH too, I'm not sure. Hopkins moved up 2 divisions and built a career on being an overachiever, how was he handled the same way as GGG? How?

Talking about the number of KO's... this part: "Say what you want about GGG’s opponents, but the fact that the last 23 have been unable to make it to the final bell should tell you something"
I hope he holds Wilder, Jonatha Guzman or Joshua with the same high regards and gives them the same type of hype and dikkriding then if that's really what it takes :mjlol:
and how about the fighters who doN't get the benefit of the doubt and get half the hype even if they have a better resume than Golovkin?

Brook's corner saved his career? :camby:

Still coming with he Olympic silver in regards of pro boxing in fukking 2016? :camby:

Repeating the same old bullshyt about nothing is Golovkin' fault in the world and everybody just ducks him? :mindblown: :camby:

I thought we are done with this shyt by now but no... there are still goofballs like this guy...

Sorry guys but this type of shyt really flips me... :shaq2:

:ohlawd:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
So he's really gonna fight Molina :scust:

Danny fukks up his own reputation with shyt like this

He upset Khan,everyone was like :salute: --> He nullified it with defend his titles against old ass Morales and old ass Judah... two fighters way past their primes
The he got his reputation back or even higher than after the Khan fight with beating Matthysse --> Then he nullified it with trying to pick an easy homecoming fight in Herrera which turned into a questionable decision and then he took his reputation below zero with taking on Rod Salka :childplease: who is a punchline ever since that day.
Then he regained something with fighting Peterson but the decision was razor close and it wasn't a convincing showing. --> then he took Malignaggi as a ww tune up, people were :usure: at it but he got a pass cause it was his first ww fight, then he fought with a shot Guerrero but he got a pass cause he wasn't the one to blame that Guerrero's shot, past prime ass somehow could get that title shot, Danny just beat the man he had to in order to get the title. :manny: --> after 9 months pause he takes on John Molina for his first title defense, with this now he probably successfully degraded his reputation back to the leve when it was around he Salka fight :dahell:

and that's not an easy thing to do.

This guy is just the master of how to destroy something he built up... :yeshrug:
HE could be a so much more respected fighter without bullshyt ass fights like these...