Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Figueroa been in some entertaining scraps...Ionno whats there not to like about him fighting

Fat fighters need to stay active or they never make weight...PBC is the worst for Figgy...Dude should be headlining cards by now but PBC

His hands being glass doesn't help either...nikka using sparring gloves in real fights ain't helping him in the ring or benefit to his style

His Brother been looking decent tho...he might be the one to really Stan :smugdraper:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
so basically we finna get kkk/Stevenson part 2 with ggg/danny:upsetfavre:

If GGG gets forced to vacate the WBA then maybe hell stop the bullshyt stayin at 160 beating on bums Cuz he wants belts

Muhfukker got 88 belts N has fought one champion (who had zero title defenses) :heh:

Move up to 168 N look for a challenge :manny:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
problem is Golovkin's "exclusive HBO contract"

with that shyt HBO basically make impossible for their fighters to fight anywhere else even if they lose a pursue bid...

exclusive contracts should be banned or they should make exceptions at least if they lose a pursue bid cause now it's basically they either win or they rage quit...
Like in Kovalev vs Stevenson pursue bid's case...

Or they should be fined/punished if they block one of their fighters to fight somewhere else under a pursue bid just because they have "exclusive contract" with him. They basically prevent the competition with that.
of course in pro boxng there's no commission which could permit exclusive deals or punish networks for damaging the competition... :francis:

and I remember there were some people who blamed GYM, Haymon and Stevenson for even bidding against HBO cause "HBO has exclusve contract with Kovalev though". :mjlol:

Sure, exclusive contract... so fukk Haymon and Stevenson for competing and not just say "hey let's make it on your way we just gonna agree on everything cause we know you have an exclusive network contract". smh...

HBO rage quitting:russ::dead::salute:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Today Word on the Curb said Berto wants the same amount of money as Swift the Champ, Draw, Aside, :dwillhuh: @LeVraiPapi tf going on with your boy breh?? :shaq2:

Then she said they scrambling to find Swift an Opp theres no one to fight N PBC offered Peralta N Angel got fukking pissed :dead:

What in the Sam hell is going on at PBC :dahell:

:mjlol:

Why would Berto even THINK he deserves equal money to Swift?:dead:

:snoop:

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
When you look at the landscape of fighters I have to agree Jacobs doesn't warrant the $5M, I'm just not mad at fighters wanting their money. But everytime I've seen him or BJS do an interview on the subject they basically say the money GGG has offered (in BJS) case he said he can make that fighting anyone.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
When you look at the landscape of fighters I have to agree Jacobs doesn't warrant the $5M, I'm just not mad at fighters wanting their money. But everytime I've seen him or BJS do an interview on the subject they basically say the money GGG has offered (in BJS) case he said he can make that fighting anyone.

He cant though....or he already would've:sas2:

Only facing Canelo offers him a bigger purse than what GGG brings to the table:manny:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
BJS will bring the UK fans N let them have the fight in the UK...bringing errybody involved $$$ so I can see him asking for some Ms

Jacobs tho?? :stopitslime: muhfukker took damn near a year off after his biggest W killing all his momentum...then fights Sergio fukkin Mora again in Amish country...its his own fault he can't command the money he wants

He coulda stayed active, build of his momentum, fought an Andy Lee...then maybe they could've convinced GGG to do a ppv

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
@patscorpio

Golovkin said he would love to face Jacobs, 29, of Brooklyn, New York, who is one of the top middleweights in the world.

"Daniel Jacobs, he is very good fighter. Huge fight, probably in New York," Golovkin told ESPN.com in his dressing room after stopping Brook. "Absolutely. I am open for everybody. I think right now this is best fight for us."

WBA: Golovkin, Jacobs to meet in mandatory bout