Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
None of them were bigger than Crawford

In what world is Vargas, JMM, & Ali on the same level?

JMM is a HOFer...where have I ever said he was trash?:jbhmm:

I always give Bradley props for easily beating him.

Also, did you just try & slip bredis prescott and Ricky Burns in the same sentence with Postol?:heh:

Then...did you try & compare having Ws over THEM to having Ws over Vargas and Marquez?:dead:

No...a win over Burns & Prescott is not = to having wins over Vargas & Marquez. Hell, it's not even proven than Postol is on Vargas level or even better than Sadam Ali. A win over Aydin is a win that Vargas or Ali could get as well imo.

#AboutBusiness

:russ:

naw man. im just saying they were bigger in height. I really don't know what u are talm bout with this bigger stuff. height or weight?

craw 5'9 and they were 5'11. so yes they are bigger.

no im not comparing any of the fighters......im just saying if craw went up to fight sadam/vargas or an old out of prime jmm nikkas on here would still not be impressed. cause yall don't think the fighters are good at this moment:mjlol:

only fight that seems will impress yall at 147 will be pac and that's not happening:yeshrug:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

naw man. im just saying they were bigger in height. I really don't know what u are talm bout with this bigger stuff. height or weight?

craw 5'9 and they were 5'11. so yes they are bigger.

no im not comparing any of the fighters......im just saying if craw went up to fight sadam/vargas or an old out of prime jmm nikkas on here would still not be impressed. cause yall don't think the fighters are good at this moment:mjlol:

only fight that seems will impress yall at 147 will be pac and that's not happening:yeshrug:

Crawford vs Thurman, Swift, Porter, Spence, Bradley, Peterson, Berto, JMM, Vargas, Pacquiao, Khan, Figueroa, King Solomon, Ponomarev, Frankie Gomez, Felix Diaz Jr...there are tons of fights at welterweight for Crawford, he just has to move up & face them.

Outside of Troyanovsky and AB...there's no one for him to face at Junior Welterweight, and we don't know how good he is at Welterweight yet bc he's never fought there before.

He should be fighting at 147 by the end of 2017 at the very latest imo

Last edited:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Crawford vs Thurman, Swift, Porter, Spence, Bradley, Peterson, Berto, JMM, Vargas, Pacquiao, Khan, Figueroa, King Solomon, Ponomarev, Frankie Gomez, Felix Diaz Jr...there are tons of fights at welterweight for Crawford, he just has to move up & face them.

1.and pretend like bob and al don't exist I wish but it aint happening buddy.

arum just was throwing shots at haymon. I see no realistic possibility of these guys working together yet.

all pbc fighters are ruled out but I agree these would be the impressive wins.:ehh:

2. Gomez at 140...well see if roach is hiding him from or what...still basically a prospect/contender wouldn't be impressive imo. beat an old washed up overweight Herrera, who already ducked craw.:troll:
u know good n well him n brad friends just like ab and lamont wont fight each other.:troll: I don't like it but hey......:manny:
don't know why u said pac when u constantly say pac ducks him but okay.:troll:
ponomarev.Solomon are not impressive stop it. never seen any of u nikkas hype them.matter fact didn't pono he duck spence.:troll:

jmm is old and out of prime. good to put a name on a resume as a hof but not an impressive right now.:troll:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

arum just was throwing shots at haymon. I see no realistic possibility of these guys working together yet.

all pbc fighters are ruled out but I agree these would be the impressive wins.:ehh:

2. Gomez at 140...well see if roach is hiding him from or what...still basically a prospect/contender wouldn't be impressive imo. beat an old washed up overweight Herrera, who already ducked craw.:troll:

Beating Frankie Gomez wouldn't be impressive, but beating Thomas Dulorme was?:jbhmm:

u know good n well him n brad friends just like ab and lamont wont fight each other.:troll: I don't like it but hey......:manny:

You receipts on King Solomon or Terence Crawford ever saying they won't fight each other? :jbhmm:

Not my fault Team Pacquiao don't think anything of Crawford's ability to sell tickets/ppvs, so they won't even bother with him in a high risk-low reward fight (Pacquiao standards). Maybe Crawford should raise his profile and become more marketable...and then Michael Koncz wouldn't dismiss him so easily:manny:

ponomarev.Solomon are not impressive stop it.

They are better wins than Dierry Jean and Hank Lundy:mjpls:

never seen any of u nikkas hype them

Ask @patscorpio about me talking about The King:sas1:

:boss: Solomon

matter fact didn't pono he duck spence.:troll:

Terence Crawford is no Errol Spence Jr.

jmm is old and out of prime. good to put a name on a resume as a hof but not an impressive right now.:troll:

Beating JMM today is more impressive than beating Beltran:mjpls:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Beating Frankie Gomez wouldn't be impressive, but beating Thomas Dulorme was?:jbhmm:

You receipts on King Solomon or Terence Crawford ever saying they won't fight each other? :jbhmm:

Not my fault Team Pacquiao don't think anything of Crawford's ability to sell tickets/ppvs, so they won't even bother with him in a high risk-low reward fight (Pacquiao standards). Maybe Crawford should raise his profile and become more marketable...and then Michael Koncz wouldn't dismiss him so easily:manny:

They are better wins than Dierry Jean and Hank Lundy:mjpls:

Ask @patscorpio about me talking about The King:sas1:

:boss: Solomon

Terence Crawford is no Errol Spence Jr.

Beating JMM today is more impressive than beating Beltran:mjpls:

breh im talking about Bradley...why u acting funny tonite? u know the only brad craw friends with is tim Bradley.

now I know u trollin. im done.:troll:

seems to me nikkas just like to mention craw name with no real justification behind it.:sas2:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
breh im talking about Bradley...why u acting funny tonite? u know the only brad craw friends with is tim Bradley.

now I know u trollin. im done.:troll:

seems to me nikkas just like to mention craw name with no real justification behind it.:sas2:

Dude....YOU brought up Crawford and why I want him to move up to 147:mjlol:

Nobody was talking bout that dude moving up until you decided to bring that up:heh:

And why would I think when you said "Brad", it is "Bradley" instead of thinking you're referring to Brad Solomon who I mentioned in my post you quoted? :dwillhuh:

Who has ever referred to Timothy Bradley as "Brad" where I would put that together? :dwillhuh:

Last edited:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Dude....YOU brought up Crawford:mjlol:

Nobody was talking bout that dude until you decided to bring him up:heh:

And why would I think when you said "Brad", it is "Bradley" instead of thinking you're referring to Brad Solomon who I mentioned in my post you quoted? :dwillhuh:

Who has ever referred to Timothy Bradley as "Brad" where I would put that together? :dwillhuh:

cause I said brad in one sentence.

I mean playing word association....when u put brad and Crawford and friend in the same sentence and most boxing people would think u are talking about tim Bradley.

then the next line I put pono/Solomon(who just fought each other) so I figured that was clear as day.:manny:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Bradley is referred to as BATB only, and mostly. I think it's on his Wiki.

Crawford just had a unification at 140 and apparently Bob n Al are doing business. Get him a PBC/TR jobber for Dec when Broner beats Burns then have them unify in early 2017 on the second PBC/TR ppv. That'd be dope AF. Doubt that happens unless T-Craw tells Bob :ufdup: make it or I don't fight (like manny should have in 2010). So he'll fight Benavidez or another comparable dude. :jbhmm: TR is actually fukked unless T-Craw moves up, b.c they don't have anyone to fight. Bob gonna have to swallow his pride and actually work with Al often.

Props to Loma for takin the fight w the breh who took out UchiWally

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Bradley is referred to as BATB only, and mostly. I think it's on his Wiki.

Crawford just had a unification at 140 and apparently Bob n Al are doing business. Get him a PBC/TR jobber for Dec when Broner beats Burns then have them unify in early 2017 on the second PBC/TR ppv. That'd be dope AF. Doubt that happens unless T-Craw tells Bob :ufdup: make it or I don't fight (like manny should have in 2010). So he'll fight Benavidez or another comparable dude. :jbhmm: TR is actually fukked unless T-Craw moves up, b.c they don't have anyone to fight. Bob gonna have to swallow his pride and actually work with Al often.

Props to Loma for takin the fight w the breh who took out UchiWally

when?

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

ponomarev.Solomon are not impressive stop it. never seen any of u nikkas hype them.matter fact didn't pono he duck spence.:troll:

T craw not a good position all other good fighters at 140 or 147 are pbc. Only pac man left and he collecting checks hoping for another Floyd payday

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
T craw not a good position all other good fighters at 140 or 147 are pbc. Only pac man left and he collecting checks hoping for another Floyd payday

exactly. if bob is a real business man he gonna work with al. too much money not too and its plain stupid.

tired of this stagnant shyt in boxing...the best flashy names need to be fighting each other way more often. and not mw vs ww either.