Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
RJJ saying what I been saying about GGG...if nobody wants to fight you in your weight class, then move up!:mindblown:

You don't just stay in the same division & claim you're being ducked and people won't fight you...then go up to another division to look for opponents who will:birdman:
GGG wants to make middleweight history breh. That said maybe he could move up. I don't like anyone's chances at SMW against him unless ward faces him there. He looked bad at times but his footwork and ring awareness along with his aggression will give em trouble.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
RJJ saying what I been saying about GGG...if nobody wants to fight you in your weight class, then move up!:mindblown:

You don't just stay in the same division & claim you're being ducked and people won't fight you...then go up to another division to look for opponents who will:birdman:
With a possibility of a Canelo fight in the future I never see ggg moving up, too much money to leave on the table.

Possibility of rematches and a trilogy too.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
cuadras-gonzalez.jpg

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
With a possibility of a Canelo fight in the future I never see ggg moving up, too much money to leave on the table.

Then I don't wanna hear any complaints about lack of competition or opponents willing to fight:manny:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Then I don't wanna hear any complaints about lack of competition or opponents willing to fight:manny:
He will always have people to fight at 160, the division is getting good I hear.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

Moving to 168 would be dumb imo that dikkson damn near just as shytty as 160. Lil g know what he doing. Canelo will probably fight him in either 2017 or 2018. No reason to move up now unless he can't make 160

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
It's weak...AB just maxes out at 140 (as far as his talent peak) so he has to stay there & run things with an iron fist vs moving up to 147.

You know it's weak too breh:heh:

After Crawford & AB, there's no elite fighters there:manny:

so u support ab going after weak fighters?

yall always talk bout craw need to move up but he aint got nobody to face at 147 unlike ab with pbc.

I know the division weak for the most part....im just looking for consistency from yall.:yeshrug: