Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
At the same time, none of my favorite Boxers are only landing 52 power punches over the course of 12 rounds & then crying robbery at the end:manny:

Lara ran too much, the body shots were the only thing Canelo could land on him, but at the end of the day, it's Lara's fault for giving up the fight by excessively moving:yeshrug:

You ain't gotta tell me Lara ran too much breh I despise that shyt...like I said I had Canelo winning

Im talking bout stans N how Canelo has squeeked by some fights but the closeness gets swept under the rug N they turn into clear Ws no questions asked...

Body shots 90% of the time don't get counted the same as head shots...You'll have a hard time finding another fight with the winner landing only 15 head shots no kds 117-111

Had it not been Canelo the All Jabs Matter brigade would've came out...that fight would've been dissected to hell N til this day Lara would be referred to as Canelos Papi the true champ etc etc etc

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
This is a fight I wanna see badly. I wish Saunders would've taken up the fight against Jacobs when they were warring on twitter
I think I will happen. Canelo about to be WBO champ at 154 so he will be in line for a shot at 160. :stopitslime:

And Billy joe gonna cash out:blessed:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
i would have put his stupid ass to sleep ASAP..he is going to slip up soon enough
Had that cam newton smile while choking the guy out too
Cam Newton, Josh Norman fight at Monday practice at Panthers training camp

The brawl itself is unremarkable :ehh:

...this however :merchant:
jmVbmGI.jpg

0811panrail_300.JPG

Who else but a psycho would be cheesing so much while beating the brakes off someone? :what: Killa Cam might be a real killer.

:dame::dame::dame::dame::dame:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
his big ass thought charlie z's knuckle game was sweet and was getting his ass tagged up by them windmills :mjlol:

and had to hold on for dear life to prevent further embarrassment...gets no points whatsoever. shameful display :smh:

Dude tried to touch gloves and Charlie Z threw a haymaker :wow:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I'm lookin at the featherweight division right now and it has
Carl Frampton
Gary Russell Jr
Leo Santa Cruz
Lee Selby
Oscar Valdez
macbuti Sinyabi
Talent from nearly every corner of the world. But that aside the division seems hella deep :ohhh:
Carl Frampton vs Lee Selby for a huge England derby :ohhh:
Carl Frampton does the rematch with Leo Santa Cruz:leon:

If lomachenko gets that runback with salido or the vargas fight and moves back down to featherweight :ooh:
Oscar Valdez goes for his amateur boxing revenge on loma or Gary Russell Jr gets his :jbhmm:
Rigondeaux might move up to featherweight as well :ohhh:
If that dream fight between him and loma ever materializes :blessed:
A guy can dream right? :lupe:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
his big ass thought charlie z's knuckle game was sweet and was getting his ass tagged up by them windmills :mjlol:

and had to hold on for dear life to prevent further embarrassment...gets no points whatsoever. shameful display :smh:

That MMA nygga looked like he had no hands whatsoever. He did what he had to do.

How long has Charlie been boxing? For 10 plus years now? I would have liked to see if they kept it striking.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Nothing sticks IE Teflon Don is someone who could do a lot of black market activities/crimes but the police just can't get him.

Teflon is actually a coating applied to cooking ware so that stuff doesn't stick to it. Likewise, it's trademarked.

Yeah I knew the real meaning we use that too, I only didn't know the slang meaning of it.

Thanks!

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

"Brown will be reinstated in its top five rankings and is ordered that he faces leading contender Fres Oquendo for the vacant WBA heavyweight title within 120 day"

aren't they trying to make these bogus regular titles disappear in this VERY moment? :dahell: Why the fukk they have to order a fight for another regular title then, especially that they ordered an eliminator for the real title too? :dahell: Why they can't just leave it when they wouldn't have to do anything with it?

WBA y'all

160.gif

♤♡♢♧
Daps
Reppin
the real hiphop.

Charlie Z said they were gonna sparr "friendly" then immediately comes out tryina sleep the other guy. I see nothing wrong with what the big dude did. :manny:
Charlie Z is a troll that need to get knocked out cold, I have yet to see any footage of that. :patrice: