Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

"Brown will be reinstated in its top five rankings and is ordered that he faces leading contender Fres Oquendo for the vacant WBA heavyweight title within 120 day"

aren't they trying to make these bogus regular titles disappear in this VERY moment? :dahell: Why the fukk they have to order a fight for another regular title then, especially that they ordered an eliminator for the real title too? :dahell: Why they can't just leave it when they wouldn't have to do anything with it?

WBA y'all

160.gif

They are...its part of the tournament they set up for that

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
They are...its part of the tournament they set up for that
but the problem what they try to solve is that they have too many BS titles and they want to make them disappear...

now... if in a weight class somehow they only have one belt why they gotta award the les worthy belt again and make the winner fight against the "super" champion? Why they don't jut write out Browne as the next mandatory challenger and let that regular BS title fade into obscurity? :yeshrug:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Floyd stealing AB's swag huh?:mjpls:

#AboutBillions

:aboutbillions:

Why these dudes rich af and dress like thots that shop at Forever 21 :mindblown:

@reservoirdogs Forever 21 is a thot store, where girls with loose morals go to buy clothes. Most of them look like the above bullshyt.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Charlie Z said they were gonna sparr "friendly" then immediately comes out tryina sleep the other guy. I see nothing wrong with what the big dude did. :manny:
Charlie Z is a troll that need to get knocked out cold, I have yet to see any footage of that. :patrice:
What about when D Wilder hit him with the convertible shot? Dude wasn't out cold but he certainly wasn't with his faculties.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Juan Manuel Marquez turned him down:yeshrug:
Fights gonna suck, PED's gonna get washed. I'm legit heated A) B/C that fight will suck B) That was BATB's fight, which would have been fire C) Cotto taking 14 months between fights like an instathot

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Fights gonna suck, PED's gonna get washed. I'm legit heated A) B/C that fight will suck B) That was BATB's fight, which would have been fire C) Cotto taking 14 months between fights like an instathot
I got no problem with Cotto taking long layoffs. Dude got wild ring wear on him, done been in there with basically everyone from his era, and is quite obviously past-prime though still really good. Dude obviously isn't trying to prove he's the best or anything anymore. He tried that, arguably harder than anyone of his generation, and found out his answer.

While he's still capable, I see no problem with taking attraction fights once a year.

Cotto and Wolverine are the two guys who have more than earned long layoffs.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

:pachaha: Cotto is a diva but that's mean

I'm not that mad at this fight btw... If Ped boxes smartly he can give a hard job to Cotto.
Anyways I doN't expect this version of Cotto to pick the top of the top... :yeshrug: He is fairly old and past prime. I think he's on a good place with fights like these and if he wins I guess sooner or later he's gonna be feed to Spence or Crawford...

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Ped lowkey has the best opponent list from any active fighters besides the likes of Mosley, Cotto, Pac or RJJ... :ehh:

He didn't win the majority of these but he has Danny, prime Matthysse, prime Ortiz, Khan, Bradley, and now Cotto on his resume
also Diaz from up and coming contenders

as I said he lost on most of these but still nice that he has so many names on his resume

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
and the only time when he was completely washed was against Matthysse
Bradley also beat him widely but widely meant he was better a little in most of the rounds and not a total domination

so other than Matthysse dude at least was competitive against any of them :ld: