Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Act like you weren't creaming your GGG underoos talking bout GGG vs Rubio (62-1 fight odds) could be FOTY
pCVsU6t.jpg

What #swiftset said was it was a good second fight in a new division for a vacant title

12,000 attendance in Cali
3.5 Milly TV views
N a belt which makes us a name in the division Says we was right N you once again were wrong :Smugswift:

#swiftset :demonic:

Making Pat mad since 2012

xtWJX1y.jpg
Cheer up choc...Danny has a new number one contender now after he turns back the challenge from berto...you can still continue to tell us what an exciting fight it is for Swift :pachaha:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

168 is not that good now but this is a good fight and I'm glad they will make it.
Yet again a matchup where the clear #1 and #2 gonna fight, just the order is the question.

many good fights this year:
We got Porter vs Thurman, LSC vs Frampton, Crawford vs Postol, Vargas vs Salido, we will get this, Charlo vs J. Rock, Usyk v Glowacki and Ward vs Kovalev, we will possibly get Lebedev vs Gassiev, Beterbiev vs Barrera, Zlaticanin vs Mikey, Salido vs Miura, Corrales vs Loma and Wlad vs Fury II
on the 9th there will be also an interesting fight between two undefeated prospects (Commey vs Easter)

I'm satisfied tbh... :obama:

Last edited:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

168 is not that good now but this is a good fight and I'm glad they will make it.
Yet again a matchup where the clear #1 and #2 gonna fight, just the order is the question.

many good fights this year:
We got Porter vs Thurman, LSC vs Frampton, Crawford vs Postol, Vargas vs Salido, we will get this, Charlo vs J. Rock, Usyk v Glowacki and Ward vs Kovalev, we will possibly get Lebedev vs Gassiev, Beterbiev vs Barrera, Zlaticanin vs Mikey Corrales vs Loma and Wlad vs Fury II
on the 9th there will be also an interesting fight between two undefeated prospects (Commey vs Easter)

I'm satisfied tbh... :obama:

@Newzz when is the easter bunny fighting that Ghana nikka :ohhh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
all I wanna know is which Roc Nation artist is gonna play the Super Bowl of Boxing Halftime Show (presented by Shoe Palace)

They can't go with Yandel again can they? :lupe:
I swear if I hear reggaeton during that PPV...if they are going to have a concert, it better be some old school Bay area G shyt (since ward is west coast) that I can vibe to as I'm getting gone off the henny