Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Peterson has a win over Danny Garcia on my scorecards and on many people scorecards... that's enough for me

I got tired of all of us repeating the same shyt while we talk above each other's head.
idk why it matters that I'm new here in this argument, I've never said that you should view me as some expert in predicting, it's okay that you don't agree with me on this, only thing which bothers me that you all got mad as shyt basically over the fact that I would give 50% chance to Postol against Broner.
You can be as mad as you want, you still won't change this Cause it's my opinion... :yeshrug:
It's not like I'd have talked shyt on your favourite or anything that's why I don't understand why are you three all up in your feelings now and why I have to argue with three people at the same time in fukking essays over why my opinion is what it is...

You disagree? I get it. You also get that I disagree with you. Fine.

I didn't want this to go personal and I'm sorry if I hurt the feelings of any of you three (no trolling) but I really don't feel that I was too harsh. I thought you heard enough shyt talking and slander against Broner from other people to not get mad over simply that I don't think he is an elite fighter at 140 and I would give Postol a decent chance against him which is hardly any slander since I rate Postol higher than you. :ehh:

I'm done with this argument with you, @#SOG_soldier and @LauderdaleBoss
let's concentrate on things we agree on there's enough

I'm out from this debate.

:mjlol: at assuming any of us are mad bc we don't agree with you:dead:

Again agree to disagree...the truth will be revealed soon & I wont forget to tag you at that point:mjpls:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: at assuming any of us are mad bc we don't agree with you:dead:

Again agree to disagree...the truth will be revealed soon & I wont forget to tag you at that point:mjpls:

Fine, me too if I will be the one who's right

(about Postol and AB I guess...?)

yawn

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Nobody else gave Swift a chance tho...people were clowning us for stanning Garcia... The memes...the ducking claims...the Swift "scared face" watching the ped ko...swift won't last 2rds....angel going be crying throwing in the towel

It was #swiftset against the world :banderas:

3 years later and #swiftset still going strong

Meanwhile #MatthysseMafia is non existent

Just like Matthysse's championship reign :Quittheysse:

S9mebody hook me up with a stream video of errol v bundy.

Thanx

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
He was ranked the 4th best Welterweight by RING, ESPN, & TNBR entering the fight against Broner. You saying you didn't care for him means the exact same as me saying I never cared for Matthysse...except Malignaggi actually was able to become a 2 time Champion in his career while Matthysse has lost every time he went against one.

Again...the dude LOST to someone Malignaggi beat. Same Malignaggi you talking down on beat a fighter that Matthysse lost too.

Matthysse went life & death with John Molina...same Molina that was blanked by AB & KOd in 1 round by Antonio DeMarco. That's how good of a fighter Matthysse was at Junior Welterweight after getting his soul snatched by Danny Garcia.

Why you keep acting as if the Matthysse that Postol fought was some real threat after gettin his mental fukked & face broken by Swift is :mindblown: to me.

Because we don't agree with you:dahell:

You're new here...you don't have any prediction or statements that have come true yet. We don't have to take your word as if you're proven to have good Boxing eyes yet, because you're not:heh:

You gotta earn that around here breh...just like we all had too:manny:

You said he would receive credit strictly for beating bigger opponents....

No he wasn't:camby:

Antonio DeMarco was the taller/longer man in their fight :forreal:

Then why are you arguing if we disagree and see it vice versa?:martin:

At the end of the day, Paulie Malignaggi best win is Juan Diaz, he beat the same Zab Judah that Matthysse couldn't beat, & he's a 2x Champion over 2 divisions. He has a better resume than Matthysse has...deal with it. Hyping this dude Matthysse bc his best win is Lamont Peterson...Lamont Peterson don't even have a better resume than Paulie Malignaggi and hasn't beaten anyone either:heh:

I'm done talking about this....agree to disagree.
Lucas and lamont highlights of they career is some shyt they ALMOST won. Ole bridesmaid ass nikka. Prime paulie would box circles around them nikkas

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

Dude still stalking Garcia instead of talking about running it back with David Peralta or Aron Martinez:heh:

But hey I'm sure the swift stans would think that is a good fight though:pachaha:

Disclaimer except for @LauderdaleBoss ...he was with me on what I thought about Guerrero

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
I got 3 kids ready to go, how many do you have ? Phucking casuals.

:shaq:

14141994_660088124155347_8539790725118119652_n.jpg

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
But hey I'm sure the swift stans would think that is a good fight though:pachaha:

Disclaimer except for @LauderdaleBoss ...he was with me on what I thought about Guerrero

Act like you weren't creaming your GGG underoos talking bout GGG vs Rubio (62-1 fight odds) could be FOTY
pCVsU6t.jpg

What #swiftset said was it was a good second fight in a new division for a vacant title

12,000 attendance in Cali
3.5 Milly TV views
N a belt which makes us a name in the division Says we was right N you once again were wrong :Smugswift:

#swiftset :demonic:

Making Pat mad since 2012

xtWJX1y.jpg