Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm:
How can you determine this when he hasnt fought any A or B+ class opponents at 140??

Jessie Vargas needed a controversial win in order to defeat Khabib Allakhverdiev (who easily beat an undefeated Joan Guzman):mjpls:....but Adrien Broner dominated him:sas2:

You said Chris Algieri was a "Master Boxer" after beating Ruslan Provodnikov right?:mjpls: Well, John Molina easily beat Provodnikov & had a FOTY war with Lucas Matthysse, dropping him twice in the process....but Adrien Broner dominated him:sas2:

Adrien Broner is an A level fighter at 140. Only person at 140 who can possibly beat him is Terence Crawford.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Jessie Vargas needed a controversial win in order to defeat Khabib Allakhverdiev (who easily beat an undefeated Joan Guzman):mjpls:....but Adrien Broner dominated him:sas2:

You said Chris Algieri was a "Master Boxer" after beating Ruslan Provodnikov right?:mjpls: Well, John Molina easily beat Provodnikov & had a FOTY war with Lucas Matthysse, dropping him twice in the process....but Adrien Broner dominated him:sas2:

Adrien Broner is an A level fighter at 140. Only person at 140 who can possibly beat him is Terence Crawford.
Don't write Postol, Peterson and Barthelemy off imo

I know that you are a big Broner fan but I would say Broner vs Postol is 50-50. Just because Crawford made him look bad doesn't mean he is actually bad. He is awkward as fukk with good measurements and fundamentals. A fight like this woN't happen though, because it doesn't make any sense to Broner now and Postol is with TR.
Barthelemy is highly skilled and awkward
idk if Peterson now in 140 or 147 but I'd also give him a god shot to beat Broner. This fight might happen actually (not hard to imagine)

Broner's best win in 140 is Allakherdiev, he isn't that big win but nice one. I would't say Broner is an A fighter in 140. A means the very elite and I have my doubts about that. We will see though

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Ab would fukk postol bum ass up. Peterson can't make 140 and they boys and both under Barry hunter they not fighting anytime soon. Berttemley is nothing special would be easy work. 140 lowkey is a terrible divison :ohhh:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
I feel like you and Smith are both right.
biggest problem with this situation was Canelo being dishonest and not saying what he means.

If he would have told straightly that he feels that he still needs a little more time to prepare the top guy in his "new division" so I'm only gonna fight him when I'm ready in 2017 I bet he would get half of the backlash.

but he didn't say shyt, just dropped the belt and went to fight Smith in 154...

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Ab would fukk postol bum ass up. Peterson can't make 140 and they boys and both under Barry hunter they not fighting anytime soon. Berttemley is nothing special would be easy work. 140 lowkey is a terrible divison :ohhh:
Ok, Broner in my mind is a lower tier fighter than in yours and @Newzz let's leave t with that...

Postol is no bum... tell me why he is? :yeshrug: His Matthysse win is better than any of Broner's win in 140 and up