Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Danny via ko within 8
Nah

As @Willy Waffle said Berto's only been KO'd once, and he very much went out on his shield. Fought with basically one arm for 11 rounds and got a KD of JSK, with that one arm. Berto may be a lot of things, but fragile isn't one. Also in the classic Berto/Ortiz 1 he fought with a concussion from the first round, if I remember correctly.

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Who are these notable fighters filling up the Las Vegas scene where we would say "if you're a fighter you have to move to Vegas" and "all the pros are in Vegas"?:dwillhuh:

Think he's referring to TMT HQ and Wild Card being there. Plus that's where all the "Big Time" arenas are (except Barclays and StubHub).

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
True, there's a Wild Card Gym in Nevada... but Freddie Roach and THEE Wild Card Gym is the one in LA.
Oh shyt is it? Man I'm fukkin off today.

Still, I don't get why Tank is all up in his feels about it. But he is, and he's making it very public. I don't imagine TMT is too happy about that shyt when they just got him a title shot. But it is what it is.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Oh shyt is it? Man I'm fukkin off today.

Still, I don't get why Tank is all up in his feels about it. But he is, and he's making it very public. I don't imagine TMT is too happy about that shyt when they just got him a title shot. But it is what it is.

Im expecting fighthype.com to get the exclusive interview with Floyd on this within the next week or 2:lupe:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

"I want the big fights. I want the big names. Who is there at 168? Badou Jack? DeGale? Ramirez? To me these are regular fights, these are not big fights. I want the big fights. Why move up to 168?" :Gggduck:

"Move up to 168 for what, who is going to fight me there, which champion at that weight will agree to fight me for a big fight. Right now I make 160 easily so Im comfortable here, look at me Im regular size middleweight."
:Gggduck:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
so i finally caught the Maravilla documentary on Netflix (doing a free trial; plan on cancelling at the end of it @Mook :umad:)..shyt was really good..a lot of good footage on sergio's early career and whatnot...i still dont understand why i couldn't find it on all the boxing torrents im on or a tube site..but whatever :manny:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
This picture has me fukking weak :deadrose:

I jus wanna run up.on them n start giving noogies, wedgies N Indian burns :russ:

CqkJuNpWgAAC-Lk.jpg

Doug Fisher's face too :mjlol: I can't stand his voice

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Nah

As @Willy Waffle said Berto's only been KO'd once, and he very much went out on his shield. Fought with basically one arm for 11 rounds and got a KD of JSK, with that one arm. Berto may be a lot of things, but fragile isn't one. Also in the classic Berto/Ortiz 1 he fought with a concussion from the first round, if I remember correctly.
Berto looked horrible against a washed ortiz imo and danny ain't gay ass Victor ortiz or Soto karrass. He gone get him hurt and finish him.

PJTech

Pro
Daps

"I want the big fights. I want the big names. Who is there at 168? Badou Jack? DeGale? Ramirez? To me these are regular fights, these are not big fights. I want the big fights. Why move up to 168?" :Gggduck:

"Move up to 168 for what, who is going to fight me there, which champion at that weight will agree to fight me for a big fight. Right now I make 160 easily so Im comfortable here, look at me Im regular size middleweight."
:Gggduck:

:damn:

Where did these GGG smileys come from?? :dead: