Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
This picture has me fukking weak :deadrose:

I jus wanna run up.on them n start giving noogies, wedgies N Indian burns :russ:

CqkJuNpWgAAC-Lk.jpg

these are the nerds dudes listen to in regards to boxing? :mjlol: I am pretty confident my son would give them that work :dead:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Yeah flex be flip flopping all over the got damn place lol

this is all I think about when lucas maKneesay's name gets brought up. i've had favorite fighters get sparked out, but never one straight up quit like that. dude was on his knee, looking the ref dead in the eye, and gave up. then in the post fight interview was like "yea I coulda went on, but fukk all that":manny:......that shyt had me sitting there like
giphy.gif
......that bullshyt made me rethink my whole screening process. the only fighters i've repped on team ((ReFleX)) are Winky Wright, BHop, Paul Williams, Canelo, and Lucas MaKneesay. and out of all of them maKneesay talked the MOST about how he was a warrior...how he would die in the ring and all that bullshyt. and then you go out like that???.....nah....lucas matthyse on team ReFleX never happened.

giphy.gif

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know some of y'all get a kick hating on TMT

But we really faulting Floyd for wanting to keep tank out the hood N outta trouble?? :patrice:

How tf are you "on the shelf" when you last fought June 3rd?? :dead:

Does tank know title fights take a lil time to be made N ironed out :heh:

But according to Word on the Curbs tweets its Floyd's fault Davis is acting this way :rudy:

TMT has a track record of putting their fighters in position for title shots. You have a few guys that have had multiple opportunities. For TMT to do this, with no A level fighter in their stable, it's extremely impressive.

Tank has to pay his dues. If he becomes a boss, he can set his camp up anywhere in the world and fly fighters in. Until then, if your a fighter, you got to move to Vegas. If you have aspirations to be a serious actor, you should want to move to Hollywood. I could go on.

You had several guys like a young Mayweather & young Cotto train at Top Rank gym until they where ready to do their own thing.

Honestly man, Floyd is gonna get shyt because he's black. It's the same thing if you have a black record company. He'll give the artist the exact same deal the white man will. If the owner is white, he won't say shyt. If the owner is black, the artist wants to talk shyt. Now I see why John David Jackson went on his :mjpls:.

Imagine if Floyd went out there and grabbed every hungry racist european out there. Than nyggas would be mad.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then thats different

Floyd wanting you to train in Vegas vs Floyd wanting you to live in Vegas 24/7

You can't force someone to live someplace they don't want to...train yea no problem... Live?? Nope

If thats the case then that's when you call a Watson N get in touch with Al to get Liam Neesons to come rescue your ass

Being a professional fighter is a lifestyle. All the pros are in Vegas and you get the best sparring. If he gets to a higher level, he can train and fly sparring partners in from Alaska.

Listen, if Bob Arum came in & said your going to live in Las Vegas & train at top rank gym, this would not be an issue. If Bob says thats what your going to do, your not gonna hear all this bullshyt.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being a professional fighter is a lifestyle. All the pros are in Vegas and you get the best sparring. If he gets to a higher level, he can train and fly sparring partners in from Alaska.

Listen, if Bob Arum came in & said your going to live in Las Vegas & train at top rank gym, this would not be an issue. If Bob says thats what your going to do, your not gonna hear all this bullshyt.
dude is coming off beyond spoiled
no wonder most of these fighters are all hype and no substance
you have a chance to live in las vegas with one of the best fighters ever all expenses paid and you complaining:dwillhuh:
if fukking mike tyson can leave brooklyn and go live with white folks in fukking catsskill than dis nikka can go to LAS VEGAS with FLOYD mayweather smh

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude is coming off beyond spoiled
no wonder most of these fighters are all hype and no substance
you have a chance to live in las vegas with one of the best fighters ever all expenses paid and you complaining:dwillhuh:
if fukking mike tyson can leave brooklyn and go live with white folks in fukking catsskill than dis nikka can go to LAS VEGAS with FLOYD mayweather smh

You got to pay your dues.

If you trained with Emmanuel Steward, you came to Kronk. If you made it to a higher level, he came to you. Same thing with Roach. That's how this game works.

This isn't anything new and it's never permanent. You would be a damn fool to invest in an undeveloped fighter and not have your eye on him. This is a business.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

I get it breh trust me

Ima pastry chef...if one of the best chefs ever tells me

"yo choc I want you outta Chicago its dangerous... I want you to learn under me in my facilities in France"

My ass would be in France...id tell my wife, my side wife, my son, my momma see y'all when I get back...I need to do this for the for our future :manny:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get it breh trust me

Ima pastry chef...if one of the best chefs ever tells me

"yo choc I want you outta Chicago its dangerous... I want you to learn under me in my facilities in France"

My ass would be in France...id tell my wife, my side wife, my son, my momma see y'all when I get back...I need to do this for the for our future :manny:

:russ:Hell that deal would tempt me and I'm not nor do I want to be a chef.

A promoter/manager/trainer having a fighter live near them isn't uncommon and this is a non issue.

Looking at Kirkland's mug shot a couple of pages back, he should have got the hell out of Texas. He wasted his prime years getting into trouble.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
these are the nerds dudes listen to in regards to boxing? :mjlol: I am pretty confident my son would give them that work :dead:
I ain't one of those "If you ain't tried in the ring :ufdup:" but got damn these dudes look like they've never had a fist fight between the three of em.

Krack JR could beat em all in one night.

Fischer looks like a nasty chick tbh.