Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

this is all I think about when lucas maKneesay's name gets brought up. i've had favorite fighters get sparked out, but never one straight up quit like that. dude was on his knee, looking the ref dead in the eye, and gave up. then in the post fight interview was like "yea I coulda went on, but fukk all that":manny:......that shyt had me sitting there like
giphy.gif
......that bullshyt made me rethink my whole screening process. the only fighters i've repped on team ((ReFleX)) are Winky Wright, BHop, Paul Williams, Canelo, and Lucas MaKneesay. and out of all of them maKneesay talked the MOST about how he was a warrior...how he would die in the ring and all that bullshyt. and then you go out like that???.....nah....lucas matthyse on team ReFleX never happened.

giphy.gif

:scust:..well it is your opinion and I can respect it....we all have fighters that we used to stan...shyt i used to stan Devon Alexander until the struggle shyt started up...one thing I can't stand is a hot and cold fighter..esp when I can't pinpoint why said fighter is that way..the kotelnik fight was the beginning and the gift vs lucas (ironic lol) was the last straw..in the middle of that was the bradley fight that pissed me off so much

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
dude is coming off beyond spoiled
no wonder most of these fighters are all hype and no substance
you have a chance to live in las vegas with one of the best fighters ever all expenses paid and you complaining:dwillhuh:
if fukking mike tyson can leave brooklyn and go live with white folks in fukking catsskill than dis nikka can go to LAS VEGAS with FLOYD mayweather smh

lmao all them tmt fighters spoiled but it's Floyd fault. He buy all them dudes jewelry and cars including the 60k jeep he brought for tank :dead: don't know how he didn't see it coming. If anyone take a look at Davis ig, you can see he still be in the hood and do kid shyt. He's not aware that he's an "investment" and he's about to take shyt to another level. Sacrifices gotta be made to be great, and that mean getting the fuk outta b-more.

Danny via ko within 8

:stopitslime:you really think swift is gonna steamroll through Berto like that? Berto only been ko'd once and that was by Soto karass. He damn near fought that fight with 1arm. I like swift but berto a live dog imo.

:whoo: Curt look like a different fighter with John David Jackson

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
lmao all them tmt fighters spoiled but it's Floyd fault. He buy all them dudes jewelry and cars including the 60k jeep he brought for tank :dead: don't know how he didn't see it coming. If anyone take a look at Davis ig, you can see he still be in the hood and do kid shyt. He's not aware that he's an "investment" and he's about to take shyt to another level. Sacrifices gotta be made to be great, and that mean getting the fuk outta b-more.

:stopitslime:you really think swift is gonna steamroll through Berto like that? Berto only been ko'd once and that was by Soto karass. He damn near fought that fight with 1arm. I like swift but berto a live dog imo.

:whoo: Curt look like a different fighter with John David Jackson

I see berto slowing down tbh he was losing to ortiz. Danny Finna counter the shyt Outta this nikka.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
TMT has a track record of putting their fighters in position for title shots. You have a few guys that have had multiple opportunities. For TMT to do this, with no A level fighter in their stable, it's extremely impressive.

Tank has to pay his dues. If he becomes a boss, he can set his camp up anywhere in the world and fly fighters in. Until then, if your a fighter, you got to move to Vegas. If you have aspirations to be a serious actor, you should want to move to Hollywood. I could go on.

You had several guys like a young Mayweather & young Cotto train at Top Rank gym until they where ready to do their own thing.

Honestly man, Floyd is gonna get shyt because he's black. It's the same thing if you have a black record company. He'll give the artist the exact same deal the white man will. If the owner is white, he won't say shyt. If the owner is black, the artist wants to talk shyt. Now I see why John David Jackson went on his :mjpls:.

Imagine if Floyd went out there and grabbed every hungry racist european out there. Than nyggas would be mad.

No you don't. Outside of Shawn Porter, Mickey Bey, and Floyd himself...name some current fighters that moved to Vegas and then took off?:ohhh:
Being a professional fighter is a lifestyle. All the pros are in Vegas and you get the best sparring. If he gets to a higher level, he can train and fly sparring partners in from Alaska.

Listen, if Bob Arum came in & said your going to live in Las Vegas & train at top rank gym, this would not be an issue. If Bob says thats what your going to do, your not gonna hear all this bullshyt.

Not true at all breh. If you think so, then name these pros you are referring to that live and train out of Las Vegas:patrice:

dude is coming off beyond spoiled
no wonder most of these fighters are all hype and no substance
you have a chance to live in las vegas with one of the best fighters ever all expenses paid and you complaining:dwillhuh:
if fukking mike tyson can leave brooklyn and go live with white folks in fukking catsskill than dis nikka can go to LAS VEGAS with FLOYD mayweather smh

Tyson had no family or friends. Wasn't he adopted by Cus D'Amato?:jbhmm:

As far as Im aware...Floyd aint adopt Gervonta Davis:manny:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No you don't. Outside of Shawn Porter, Mickey Bey, and Floyd himself...name some current fighters that moved to Vegas and then took off?:ohhh:

Not true at all breh. If you think so, then name these pros you are referring to that live and train out of Las Vegas:patrice:

Tyson had no family or friends.

As
far as Im aware...Floyd aint adopt Gervonta Davis:manny:
Yes he did :what:
In his book he said he kept sneaking back to Brooklyn every week or so until he and his homies realized how stupid he was being

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Yes he did :what:
In his book he said he kept sneaking back to Brooklyn every week or so until he and his homies realized how stupid he was being

Sneaking back to Brooklyn to do what?

I thought he was in the system?

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Mike didn't leave the hood..he had no choice and kept crawling back..lol..mike would have been dead if the powers that be didn't swerve his ass to boxing.

@seemorecizzy how can you dap this when you said "if fukking mike tyson can leave brooklyn and go live with white folks in fukking catsskill than dis nikka can go to LAS VEGAS with FLOYD mayweather smh"?

Did Mike leave Brooklyn or not breh?:ohhh:

I don't know, all I know is he was adopted by Cus D'Amato....but since you read the book, I'll leave the floor to you for verification bc honestly idk:yeshrug:

Also, Mike was moved from Brooklyn to a city outside of NYC to get away from the madness...but he was still close enough to see his peoples obviously (right?). Then, why are you against Tank being allowed to do the same (be moved from Baltimore into a suburb of the DMV by Floyd, but also still close enough to see his peoples)?:dwillhuh:

Floyd wants him to leave everything behind and move half way across the country to be up under him...that's not similar to Mike Tyson & Cus D'Amato at all from what I've gathered, bc Cus didn't move Mike to Vegas. He moved him outside of Brooklyn.:manny:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
And I still wanna know who are all these notable fighters who live, train, and fight out of Vegas to say that's the reason that Tank needs to do so as well?:jbhmm:

Outside of Shawn Porter, Jessie Vargas, Ishe Smith, Badou Jack, and Mickey Bey....who else (and Vargas/Smith/Jack/Bey were all TMT at one point)?:patrice:

Terence Crawford fights out of Nebraska
Keith Thurman outta Florida
Andre Berto outta Florida
Erickson Lubin outta Florida
Danny Garcia outta Philly
Danny Jacobs outta Brooklyn
Timothy Bradley outta Cali
Andre Ward outta Cali
LSC outta Cali
Guerrero outta Cali
Devon Alexander outta St Louis
Errol Spence outta Texas
Andrade outta Rhode Island
Both Charlos outta Texas
Wilder outta Alabama
AB outta Cinci & DC
GRJ outta Maryland
Peterson outta DC

Who are these notable fighters filling up the Las Vegas scene where we would say "if you're a fighter you have to move to Vegas" and "all the pros are in Vegas"?:dwillhuh: