Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

Lara...we coming for YOU nikka!

o2OWlu.gif

#ATeam

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Why post it in the coliseum where a bunch of people who don't care about Boxing, unless it's Floyd himself fighting, post? :dwillhuh:

I understand your point, but why not put people onto the gem in the boxing world before he even turns pro. I'm just trying to wake people up :yeshrug:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They removed head gear in the Olympics?... What about cuts and bruises, do fighters fight with them in future fights?
Russian fighter that Stevenson was supposed to fight in the semifinals had to withdraw cuz of cuts, but you can still get eye cuts with headgear

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Lol facts. I never seen that nikka fight only against Brian rose
where he beat the shyt out of Rose with style

So how can you say so confidently that Lara by UD?

Andrade is explosive and athetic with almost the same reach as Lara. Not some t-rex armed plodder. Plus Lara despite the image what he tries to project about himself is not untouchable and actually his defense mostly = moving away with his feets but nothing else really... I really doN't like to call fighters "runners" but Lara is kinda an exception. His defence really relies on moving backwards out of his opponents' reach while potshotting from the outside. Not like Rigo, Mayweather or Ward...

Andrade's footwork is nice and his size is also that. He has fast hands too. I think he will catch Lara and beat him by UD maybe with KD(s) too.