Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
where he beat the shyt out of Rose with style

So how can you say so confidently that Lara by UD?

Andrade is explosive and athetic with almost the same reach as Lara. Not some t-rex armed plodder. Plus Lara despite the image what he tries to project about himself is not untouchable and actually his defense mostly = moving away with his feets but nothing else really... I really doN't like to call fighters "runners" but Lara is kinda an exception. His defence really relies on moving backwards out of his opponents' reach while potshotting from the outside. Not like Rigo, Mayweather or Ward...

Andrade's footwork is nice and his size is also that. He has fast hands too. I think he will catch Lara and beat him by UD maybe with KD(s) too.
Agreed,i enjoy watching Lara but he's the most limited of all the recent cuban stars . Seeing him get dropped by angulo showed me alot. Despite how he came back. He has one plan,stay out of reach throw jabs and hope to land the straight left. And that's all he does all fight. That's all he can do

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
where he beat the shyt out of Rose with style

So how can you say so confidently that Lara by UD?

Andrade is explosive and athetic with almost the same reach as Lara. Not some t-rex armed plodder. Plus Lara despite the image what he tries to project about himself is not untouchable and actually his defense mostly = moving away with his feets but nothing else really... I really doN't like to call fighters "runners" but Lara is kinda an exception. His defence really relies on moving backwards out of his opponents' reach while potshotting from the outside. Not like Rigo, Mayweather or Ward...

Andrade's footwork is nice and his size is also that. He has fast hands too. I think he will catch Lara and beat him by UD maybe with KD(s) too.
Lara is top 15 in the world. Andrade is nothing special

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Mayweather curse strikes again. :to:

Newark and the #OUTLAWZ still riding with the young gawd but I should have known the jig was up once this nikka Floyd was all in his videos :francis:

Dammit Floyd...I didn't even think about that:mjcry:

It's alright though, he gon catch Ramirez in the pros and give him that work for making his allergies fukk up:to: