Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
While Pacquiao is under contract to HBO, Arum said the network will not be involved in producing and distributing the pay-per-view event, though he did not say which broadcaster would.

Arum and HBO have been knocking heads over the date. HBO is already contracted to put on the Nov. 19 pay-per-view showdown between unified light heavyweight titleholder Sergey Kovalev and Andre Ward and does not want to put on two pay-per-view events in the same month. Arum, however, is insistent on Nov. 5 to accommodate Pacquiao's senate responsibilities and training schedule and because he wants the fight in Las Vegas and has an arena lined up.

Arum told ESPN.com that if HBO passed on doing the Pacquiao fight on pay-per-view, it would make Pacquiao a free agent, which would be difficult for HBO to allow. In spite of Pacquiao's falling pay-per-view numbers, there is still a possibility of a gargantuan fight next year -- a rematch with Mayweather. The network surely would not want to cede its share of the potential windfall entirely to rival Showtime/CBS, Mayweather's broadcast partner, with whom it put on a joint pay-per-view when they met last year. An HBO spokesman had no comment.

Pacquiao confirms fight vs. Vargas on Nov. 5

HBO is so fukked :russ:

Eazy E in the Cut :shaq:

Bet :deadmanny: gets extra money for quality opp if they leave that shyt show at HBO :sas2:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
because you think lamont wasnt an elite opponent for some reason

I think Lamont is a good fighter at 140, but I think the only elite fighters at 140 were Swift, AB, and Crawford.

They are all A fighters to me at 140. I couldn't put Peterson, Matthysse, or Provodnikov in their category..they are right below.:manny:

Group A: Swift, AB, Crawford :whew:

Group B: Peterson, Matthysse, Postol:obama:

Group C: Everyone else with a "name" (Prov, Allahkerdiev, Molina Jr, etc):ehh:

Group D: Amir Imam and 'nem:heh:

Last edited:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arum is a pure a$$hole for this move. He knew exactly how awkward is he situation he creates and he could easily pick another date but he still did it. :stopitslime:
It's not even his interest to fukk with Roc Nation and Main Event. I just don't get it...
ward vs kov fight is years in the making
finally about to happen and this guy out here making a fuss over this weak ass mismatch fight smh

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
They are all A fighters to me at 140. I couldn't put Peterson, Matthysse, or Provodnikov in their category..they are right below.:manny:

Who's AB's best win at 140 to be included with those guys, breh?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I think Lamont is a good fighter at 140, but I think the only elite fighters at 140 were Swift, AB, and Crawford.

Broner was not elite at 140..not even close..he's B possibly C tier...and the fool lost his belt on the scales without making a single defense

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

:dead: went from top 10 to not mentioned at all

PJTech

Pro
Daps

RJJ 2016 y'all

that picture had me :deadrose: though

Bu... bu... but... Darnell Boone :russ:

roy-jones-jr.jpg