Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Why do they hate eachother
Regional/class/ethnic differences. Barrera was born and raised in Mexico City and came from a middle class family. Whereas Morales was born and raised in Tijuana, grew up poor and in the streets. Morales always felt that he was a real Mexican who came from the bottom and MAB was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and wasnt l a real Mexican. Barrera used to call Morales a peasant and a stupid/ignorant "Indio". MAB also felt he was the superior fighter and that Morales was being protected by HBO. They were just going back and forth in the media dissing each other, Morales calling Barrera a fakkit, then the brawl at the press conference, then Morales throwing a water bottle at MAB's dad.

All that combined left so much bad blood between the 2 of em

Last edited:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
this. It was ridiculous. Wasn't that great of a fight either. Postol should be ashamed of himself.

Overall the card was entertaining. I won't front. The main event was lacking like hell, but I got to see a good dominant performance from a p4p guy. As a whole I don't think anybody would complain that much if they paid 20 bucks to see that. Any more than that and it's :whoa: You better throw on a bigger and better fight :rudy:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i want to see rivalries where nikkas hate each other...i want to see some pure unadulterated hatred..no friendly/business deal type of rivalries..competitive rivalries is ok but hate is to the bone :demonic:

That era is over. Nyggas use to have real life problems.

Even the mid level dudes had real life problems. Anyone remember Candelo vs Verno Phillips? That whole beef? Candelo borrowed money from Phillips and couldn't repay it back. Phillips stole his dog. Phillips tried to get at his wife. The whole thing was a mess.

This type of shyt just doesn't happen nowadays.