Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
I just want to see great rivalries in boxing today...we just can't get that cuz everyone's protecting.

I want to see good rematches and great trilogies. Spence Crawford. Lara Andrade. Canelo GGG Wilder Joshua Ward Kov etc..

I'd pay good money to see fight twice, or three times assuming its competitive. But I know this is highly risky for the boxers in the ring.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
good . maybe now they wont do that stupid ass shyt again.

everybody on here knew that shyt was gonna be trash cause neither are ppv draws and was forced on there because of bum ass hbo budget.

bad look all the way around.:russ:

im surprised it did that thought it would be around 20-30....of course ill wait to official numbers but fukk it.:francis:

That ppv needed to be $20. Nobody trying to shell out an extra 60 bucks for a non mega fight on top of paying monthly subscription fees.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I just want to see great rivalries in boxing today...we just can't get that cuz everyone's protecting.

I want to see good rematches and great trilogies. Spence Crawford. Lara Andrade. Canelo GGG Wilder Joshua Ward Kov etc..

I'd pay good money to see fight twice, or three times assuming its competitive. But I know this is highly risky for the boxers in the ring.

i want to see rivalries where nikkas hate each other...i want to see some pure unadulterated hatred..no friendly/business deal type of rivalries..competitive rivalries is ok but hate is to the bone :demonic:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
i want to see rivalries where nikkas hate each other...i want to see some pure unadulterated hatred..no friendly/business deal type of rivalries..competitive rivalries is ok but hate is to the bone :demonic:
That's why I want Ortiz/Rios so badly. Just for that.

It's very hard to get nikkas that hate each other like that. I'm ok with all the friendships between boxers as long as it doesn't get in the way of boxing.

You can be friends outside the ring, but yet wanna tear your nikka's head off when you get into the ring (Jacobs/Quillin, Thurman/Porter)

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

Like Barrera & El Terrible :demonic: Even though both are washed Rios vs Ortiz would be ugly

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
There is a UFC fighter named Tyrone Woodley and he's been working on his pull counter. He's fighting tomorrow against Robbie Lawler the WW champ. :whoo: I'm looking forward to seeing if he can use it

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps

That's why I want Ortiz/Rios so badly. Just for that.

It's very hard to get nikkas that hate each other like that. I'm ok with all the friendships between boxers as long as it doesn't get in the way of boxing.

You can be friends outside the ring, but yet wanna tear your nikka's head off when you get into the ring (Jacobs/Quillin, Thurman/Porter)

Exactly. The guys who hate each other never seem to get the contracts signed, its always some BS. Khan/Brook will never happen for example. Them two dudes chasing paydays and could have a fukkin Trilogy or Part 2 going, selling huge numbers in UK...but they rather get KO'd (mostly Khan) than get embarrassed by Brook.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
good . maybe now they wont do that stupid ass shyt again.

everybody on here knew that shyt was gonna be trash cause neither are ppv draws and was forced on there because of bum ass hbo budget.

bad look all the way around.:russ:

im surprised it did that thought it would be around 20-30....of course ill wait to official numbers but fukk it.:francis:
Keep thinking promoters or networks care about the ppv numbers, they still can recoup if they raised the amount of the ppv, which was ridiculous last week...If they were concerned about numbers they could of had a 25-30 ppv, but both network/promoter took the quickest sure fire way to quick dollars...Let them confuse y'all spewing network vs network agendas