Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

PJTech

Pro
Daps
he had very nice technique. that right hand he threw that hurt shane. now that is how you throw a right hand.

OUBdyzPv.gif

wished he was more of a jab guy. with his height and his reach now thats scary. but thats just not who he was.

I have a question regarding his lead foot from the jab to the right hand. Is it moving forward or stepping off in an angle?

From what it looks like it steps an inch forward for the jab while for the right I can't tell if it is moving forward in a straight line or not....

The speed of the gif is messing with my eyes and I am unsure

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
he had very nice technique. that right hand he threw that hurt shane. now that is how you throw a right hand.

OUBdyzPv.gif

wished he was more of a jab guy. with his height and his reach now thats scary. but thats just not who he was.

Yuzo how do you throw a right hand 'disguised' like that? Or does it just look that way because Shane's trying to jab? Also what do you use to make gifs? Makeagif.com sucks

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
I have a question regarding his lead foot from the jab to the right hand. Is it moving forward or stepping off in an angle?

From what it looks like it steps an inch forward for the jab while for the right I can't tell if it is moving forward in a straight line or not....

The speed of the gif is messing with my eyes and I am unsure
i think forrest was moving forward and shane was moving away.

that was how you hurt this guy.

6TQ0e4yO.gif

shane not being in front of forrest because he was moving away is what may have messed with your eyes.

big things i always check for on a right hand is hip rotation and weight transfer. forrest had very good hip rotation and weight transfer.

your right hand had good weight transfer but not very good hip rotation.

this is good hip rotation.

mP93giUO.gif

Yuzo how do you throw a right hand 'disguised' like that? Or does it just look that way because Shane's trying to jab? Also what do you use to make gifs? Makeagif.com sucks

push off of your back foot and step in with your jab in the same motion. then press down on your front foot and move your upper body over your front leg in a downward forward motion.

YXbl3X7Q.gif

your chest is going to move over your front knee and your head is going to naturally preform a slipping motion.

DziztdPZ.gif

GifCam | BahraniApps Blog

Last edited:

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
i

push off of your back foot and step in with your jab in the same motion. then press down on your front foot and move your upper body over your front leg.

YXbl3X7Q.gif

your chest is going to move over your front knee and your head is going to naturally preform a slipping motion.

DziztdPZ.gif

GifCam | BahraniApps Blog

Yuzo, this is the same way you've always told me to throw a right hand. Is the jab to the slip spot what disguises the right hand/

mr. smoke weed

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Postol isn't that good. I remember when nikkas were :russell: at the thought of Danny fighting him but now it's okay for Bob to get us to spend ppv money on this nikka. :beli:

I hate these media nikkas so much man :pacspit:
You still gonna buy? I thought it was $40 went :patrice: when I saw the $60