Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
WBC won't be Bob's imo, he is powerful enough to pay off the smallest one out of the 4 big organizations but he isn't strong enough to pay two of them at the same time. And he has also a too thing roster for that
My bad breh I meant Al's. Floyd was definitely an Al fighter my friend. And nobody loved Floyd more than the WBC. Maybe @Master Teacher but, barely anyone else.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Just watched this rematch again forgot how shook Forrest had Mosley of that right hand :whew:

Lampley and Merchant just shyt all over the fight it wasn't the greatest but damn you don't have to go bury the product I forgot how bitter them cats were back in the early 00s especially Merchant rude ass talking bout no one cares about who put clothes on your back after Vernon was giving thanks to his people.

fukking Watson twins still look the same now than they did back in 2002.

Yeah I was a fan of both but back in 02 my fav fighters were PBF,Roy,Shane and Judah in that order so I was bummed out over Mosley losing twice. Can't believe shyt went downhill for Vernon after this this was the peak of his career can't believe he got stopped by that clown Mayorga and fukk it Vernon won that 2nd fight i'm have to rewatch that one again some other time I remember being burnt by that decision.

That Forrest/Mosely rematch was a chore to watch though breh. All that fukking clinching and holding. I remember that night well. Everybody stopped what they doing when that shyt was on.

It's understandable that Merchant and the crew shyt on that fight though. Everybody was still hyped off of the rematch that happened right before that fight with Tarver and Harding. Harding was dishing out that work again until Tarver turned shyt around and won by KO. shyt was crazy.

You go from watching that happen to Viper and Sugar doing the Ruiz tango and you'd be :martin::scust::snoop: too.

but you right. Forrest did have dude shook of that right hand. Which is crazy cuz in the first fight he landed and hurt dude with about every type of punch. I guess that right hand stood out the most.

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
Forest looked good in revisiting those fights ... accurate puncher, feet always set, he had a good check hook, looked like a real natural out there ...:obama:
he had very nice technique. that right hand he threw that hurt shane. now that is how you throw a right hand.

OUBdyzPv.gif

wished he was more of a jab guy. with his height and his reach now thats scary. but thats just not who he was.