Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
I'm so pissed at myself that I fell outta boxing during the mid 2000's and missed all those Pac Man, Morales, Barerra, JMM, etc round robin wars :mjcry:

catching up on all of these now and it's STILL insane that none of these dudes are vegetables now :mindblown:
I feel ya breh. I grew up having HBO, then when I moved out I didn't have any boxing channels, then the last few years decided I wanted to start investing to get back in. It has been a pleasure to restart my love for boxing and coming here has been great to chat and learn.
When I look back at the period that I wasn't watching boxing, it still blows my mind and I wonder what I was thinking.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Damn First Take stay burying boxing i'm watching this youtube stream with this Mexican and Puerto Rican honey they look like they wanna cry discussing it

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I feel ya breh. I grew up having HBO, then when I moved out I didn't have any boxing channels, then the last few years decided I wanted to start investing to get back in. It has been a pleasure to restart my love for boxing and coming here has been great to chat and learn.
When I look back at the period that I wasn't watching boxing, it still blows my mind and I wonder what I was thinking.

I miss those days early/mid 90's felt like there was a card every 2 weeks all year round. I dropped HBO and thinking bout dropping Showtime they don't put enough cards on anymore to justify keeping subscriptions

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Damn was browsing some shyt this shyt was already 14 years ago I remember being so hyped that weekend one of the most anticipated fights in my teen years.

Don't even remind me breh. I was hoping for some sweet revenge because Forrest-Mosley 1 I was watching with my Dad and it sent me to my room
giphy.gif

trying not to show that it hurt me to see Mosley lose like that.
:mjcry: