Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Here they go again:dahell:

Now, it's after SOG beats Kovalev....they want to fight him @patscorpio @GREENandYELLOW @LauderdaleBoss :martin:

"Andre Ward is in a great fight. If he beats Alexander Brand and Sergey Kovalev, all of a sudden he's (Ward) at the top of the sport and if Gennady stays at the top of the sport, then you got a mega-fight," Loeffler said

This why #SOGGang be forced to go :pacspit:.....because they just CANT keep SOG's name out of their mouths:snoop:

@krackdagawd @#SOG_soldier @blackestofpanthers @((ReFleX)) :wow:

GGG people need to shut the fukk up

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Now, it's after SOG beats Kovalev....they want to fight him @patscorpio @GREENandYELLOW @LauderdaleBoss :martin:

"Andre Ward is in a great fight. If he beats Alexander Brand and Sergey Kovalev, all of a sudden he's (Ward) at the top of the sport and if Gennady stays at the top of the sport, then you got a mega-fight," Loeffler said

This why #SOGGang be forced to go :pacspit:.....because they just CANT keep SOG's name out of their mouths:snoop:

Fam, you ain't gotta tag me everytime GGG's people sneeze or take a shyt or say something boxing related. :what:

I don't condone the shyt he be saying anyway. All that shyt is just click bait.

This is boxing in 2016, mega fights be taking 2 and 3 years to make. Ain't no point in discussing that shyt now.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

If Ward beats Kovalev he should demand the Golovkin fight in 175 and only there. :lolbron:
They can't just force the man to switch his weight classes like other men their jeans.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Fam, you ain't gotta tag me everytime GGG's people sneeze or take a shyt or say something boxing related. :what:

I don't condone the shyt he be saying anyway. All that shyt is just click bait.

This is boxing in 2016, mega fights be taking 2 and 3 years to make. Ain't no point in discussing that shyt now.

Yall act like yall don't know why we go at the "Welterweight Killer"........now you know:umad:

Your boy's team aint rolling right. You publically stan lil g, you gotta publically take the L's:mjpls:

Cant pick and choose when to rep or be tagged when you a proud member of the #SSShookBoys:manny:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Yall act like yall don't know why we go at the "Welterweight Killer"........now you know:umad:

Your boy's team aint rolling right. You publically stan lil g, you gotta publically take the L's:mjpls:

Cant pick and choose when to rep or be tagged when you a proud member of the #SSShookBoys:manny:

I honestly don't care about who ya'll go at because in the end you only giving more publicity to #GGGoodBoys anyways :mjlol:

I'm not a fan of Ward, but you'll never see me constantly bytching about the man or pulling his name up every 15 minutes because I can give 2 fukks about him.

Any L or victory these nikkas take in the ring or outside of it they take by they damn selves. I'm just happy to be along for the ride. All that extra fukkery you like to argue about is just for shyts and giggles. The fights are what's important.

I know you still feel :mjcry: because of the whupping #Thurminators put on Porter, but it'll go away as soon as somebody else you stan does something significant. :youngsabo:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi

:heh:

97g would have to bow down to Ward demand wise NOW. But after Ward gives kkkov the beats? They gonna be the C side.

Regardless, these dude's cant keep Ward's name out of there mouth, for whatever reason, shyts getting pathetic.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I honestly don't care about who ya'll go at because in the end you only giving more publicity to #GGGoodBoys anyways :mjlol:

What publicity? We posting on a sub-forum in a thread filled with hardcore Boxig heads:sas1:

We already know who lil g is anyways, and the "more publicity" you talking about helped yall get what......97k?:jbhmm:

:umad:

I'm not a fan of Ward, but you'll never see me constantly bytching about the man or pulling his name up every 15 minutes because I can give 2 fukks about him.

If you unaware, which you aren't since you see my posts on here and twitter, I post about all Boxers and things going on in Boxing because Ima hardcore Boxing head.

Anything related to someone with a name in Boxing, there's a great chance Im post & talk about it:yeshrug:

Any L or victory these nikkas take in the ring or outside of it they take by they damn selves. I'm just happy to be along for the ride. All that extra fukkery you like to argue about is just for shyts and giggles. The fights are what's important.

Really?:patrice:

So you just be in here posting about the fights and that's all....you don't engage in any of the trash talk between the fanbases or the ins/outs of a potential fight? Interesting:jbhmm:

I know you still feel :mjcry: because of the whupping #Thurminators put on Porter, but it'll go away as soon as somebody else you stan does something significant. :youngsabo:

Only ones that matter:

LR_BRONER%20VS%20ALLAKHVERDIEV-FIGHT%20NIGHT-3563.jpg
Andre-Ward.jpg
Demetrius-Andrade_Fukuda.jpg
1-Lubin-vs-De-Jesus-Macias_Fight_James-Luedde-_-Premier-Boxing-Champions1.jpg
0954286001438787756_filepicker.jpg

Don't worry...Im in good hands over here:smugbiden:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
:heh:

97g would have to bow down to Ward demand wise NOW. But after Ward gives kkkov the beats? They gonna be the C side.

Regardless, these dude's cant keep Ward's name out of there mouth, for whatever reason, shyts getting pathetic.
:scust: at 97g still got #gang dikk in they mouths

They gonna wait to SOG beat up Kovalev.....then ask him to come down to 168:snoop:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
ERROL SPENCE JR. HOPING TO ONE-UP KEITH THURMAN IN LEONARD BUNDU CLASH: "I CAN MAKE A BIG STATEMENT"
By Press Release | July 19, 2016

errolspence2.jpg

Undefeated rising star Errol "The Truth" Spence Jr. (20-0, 17 KOs) is set to take on once-beaten contender Leonard "The Lion" Bundu (33-1-2, 12 KOs) in a 12-round welterweight world title eliminator that headlines Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) on NBC Sunday, August 21 from Ford Amphitheater at Coney Island Boardwalk in Brooklyn.

The action on NBC begins at 5 p.m. ET/2 p.m. PT following coverage of the Olympic Men's Basketball Gold Medal Game. The 2012 U.S. Olympian Spence Jr. will look to move one step closer to becoming the second member of the 2012 U.S. Olympic boxing team to win a world title after Rau'shee Warren won a bantamweight championship in June.

Tickets for the live event, which is promoted by DiBella Entertainment and presented by BROOKLYN BOXING™, start at $35. Presale tickets are available now with public on-sale beginning tomorrow at 10 a.m. Tickets can be purchased online by visiting www.ticketmaster.com and fordamphitheaterconeyisland.com.

"This is another great opportunity for me to gain exposure on NBC," said Spence Jr. "A lot of people will be watching because of the Olympics that may not have known my name before. As an Olympian, headlining a major event four years after my Olympic run is exciting. Bundu is an older fighter, but he's tough and has a lot of experience. He fought well against Keith Thurman. Thurman outboxed him but couldn't knock him out. I think I can make a big statement in the division if I can stop him, as I did with Chris Algieri."

"I am going to use my experience to my advantage on August 21," said Bundu. "When I fought Thurman I ended up being overcautious, but that will not be the case this time. I know it's now or never for me and I won't let this chance slip away. Spence will come forward but that will work to my advantage because I love fighting on the inside. I'm going to show Spence a few things that he hasn't seen before."

The brand new Ford Amphitheater at Coney Island Boardwalk builds on the rich history of the sweet science in the Brooklyn neighborhood. Several heavyweight title fights took place on Coney Island at the turn of the 20th century, including James J. Jeffries' heavyweight world title knock out of Bob Fitzsimmons in the 11th round on June 9, 1899. Jeffries would then defend the title two more times on Coney Island with a points victory over Tom Sharkey and a knockout in the 23rd round against James J. Corbett. Lightweight great Joe Gans and former middleweight champion "Nonpareil" Jack Dempsey also boxed in Coney Island.

"It is exciting to have rising star Errol Spence headlining the inaugural boxing event held on August 21 at the new Ford Amphitheater at the historic Coney Island Boardwalk," said Lou DiBella, President of DiBella Entertainment. "Spence is one of the most gifted young fighters in all of boxing and is on track to be a world champion. He will face off against Leonard Bundu, in a final elimination bout, to become the mandatory for the IBF welterweight title, currently held by Kell Brook."

An Olympian who boasted a highly decorated amateur career, the 26-year-old Spence Jr.is coming off a dominating performance in which he stopped former world champion Chris Algieri in the fifth-round in a PBC on NBC main event. Spence Jr. is widely regarded as a future star in the sport and was dominant in his previous NBC appearances when he stopped Phil Lo Greco in the third round in June. His impressive 2015 also included TKO victories over Chris van Heerden, Samuel Vargas and Alejandro Barrera, culminating with him being named ESPN's Prospect of the Year. Now, he looks to secure himself a world title shot.

Originally from Sierra Leone but fighting out of Toscana, Italy, Bundu represented Italy at the 2000 Olympic games where he defeated eventual world champion Daniel Geale. A former European welterweight champion, he owns victories over Frankie Gavin, Lee Purdy and Ismael El Massoudi in addition to going the distance in defeat against Keith Thurman. Bundu comes into this bout with victories over Pablo Munguia and Jussi Koivula in his last two bouts.

Barclays Center's BROOKLYN BOXING™ programming platform is presented by AARP. PBC on NBC is sponsored by Corona, La Cerveza Mas Fina.

#TruthSeekers

@TheNig @Knicksman20 @seemorecizzy yall ready?:banderas:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Mitch Abramson
Welterweight champ Danny Garcia targets Sept. 24 return on Showtime
Mitch Abramson
July 19, 2016

danny-garcia-vs-robert-guerrero-01-fukuda.jpg

Photo by: Naomi Fukuda

Danny Garcia, who has been rumored to face a number of high-profile fighters, is targeting a Sept. 24 return on Showtime, a source with knowledge of Garcia’s plans told RingTV.com on Tuesday.

An opponent is being determined, but Garcia (32-0, 18 knockouts) is obviously not coming back to face Manny Pacquiao, the source said. And though the timetable remains fluid, Sept. 24 is a working date for now.

Garcia last fought on Jan. 23, defending his WBC welterweight title successfully against Robert Guerrero at Staples Center in Los Angeles. Garcia was seemingly a dark horse candidate to face Manny Pacquiao in his return bout in the fall but the Philly fighter is apparently no longer an option

Welterweight champ Danny Garcia targets Sept. 24 return on Showtime - Ring TV

September 10th, Lil g vs Brook

September 17th, Canelo vs Smith

September 24th, Swift vs TBA (Berto?)

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
What publicity? We posting on a sub-forum in a thread filled with hardcore Boxig heads:sas1:

We already know who lil g is anyways, and the "more publicity" you talking about helped yall get what......97k?:jbhmm:

:umad:

If you unaware, which you aren't since you see my posts on here and twitter, I post about all Boxers and things going on in Boxing because Ima hardcore Boxing head.

Anything related to someone with a name in Boxing, there's a great chance Im post & talk about it:yeshrug:

Really?:patrice:

So you just be in here posting about the fights and that's all....you don't engage in any of the trash talk between the fanbases or the ins/outs of a potential fight? Interesting:jbhmm:

LR_BRONER%20VS%20ALLAKHVERDIEV-FIGHT%20NIGHT-3563.jpg
Andre-Ward.jpg
Demetrius-Andrade_Fukuda.jpg
1-Lubin-vs-De-Jesus-Macias_Fight_James-Luedde-_-Premier-Boxing-Champions1.jpg
0954286001438787756_filepicker.jpg

Don't worry...Im in good hands over here:smugbiden:

#Thurminators is good over here too. We waiting for the next nikka with no defense to run and jump head first into left hooks and right crosses for 12 rds :umad:

#GGGoodBoys is eating. All that publicity got us selling out arenas overseas against another nikka nobody ain't want to fight. :mjlol:

The difference between me and you is, while I enjoy talking shyt with ya'll, I don't hang off of every word these boxing nikkas say.

If Ggg manager has an interview that said "Jesus is ducking the fade" I'm not gonna run in here and tag every nikka that likes watching golovkin fight. :pachaha:

It's all good though.
I know you love boxing with a full heart and relish in this shyt so if it makes you happy to tag me whenever Golovkin eats a sandwich with no mayo, then yeah that's cool. :banderas: