Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
The fact that most PAC opps get 3-4 Milly N Bob N em talking bout AB demands were :mindblown: N it wasn't Als fault it was ABs

Then you got AB always throwing out that 10 Milly number when talking bout fighting on ppv

Arum knows the Bradley ppv flopped...PAC needs a strong B side since the Floyd L....I can't see TR being dumb enough to offer AB anything less then 4 Milly + PPV

That's why we need to know what their offer to AB was. Nobody knows how much they offered, or if they even made an offer:snoop:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That's why we need to know what their offer to AB was. Nobody knows how much they offered, or if they even made an offer:snoop:

I jus really hope AB wasn't asking for no 10 Milly...then goes on to fight Burns or Guerrero for 1.25

If you gotta take short money for a huge opportunity then take the short money...KO PAC N eat ferry fight after

All the rascist with their "The Demographic" bullshyt goin have a circle jerk over this if it ends up being AB wanted 10 N bob offered 5

:shaq2:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
I jus really hope AB wasn't asking for no 10 Milly...then goes on to fight Burns or Guerrero for 1.25

All the rascist with their "The Demographic" bullshyt goin have a circle jerk over this if that ends up what happened

:shaq2:

If their convo went like:

Arum: Yeah, Al? I wanna make Pacquiao vs Broner. What will it take?:feedme:
Haymon: Let me call him:yeshrug:

Haymon: AB...got TR calling about a fight with you vs Pac on PPV. You want the fight?:sas1:

AB: Yeah I do.:ohlawd:

Haymon: Ok, Ima call them back. What we looking for to make the fight?:sas2:

AB: 10 million, but we can negotiate it.:lupe:

Haymon: Ok.:manny:

Haymon: Bob, talked to AB. Says he wants the fight...wants to $10 million though.:mjpls:

Arum: WHAT? No way. We're going elsewhere.:shaq2:

Haymon: He's willing to negotiate though.:whoa:

Arum: No, Im going elsewhere. Good bye.:martin:

Then Im not going to blame AB, because you're SUPPOSED to start high and then settle in....that's why it's called negotiations. That's why I keep asking, what was Top Rank's offer, because being that Arum keeps talking to the media about it, but yet no one in the media knows what Arum offered on their end ( ya know....negotiate), it makes me think they playing games.

If it comes out that they DID offer Broner somewhere around $5-6 million and he turned it down then it's :snoop: asap.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
He was fighting Ashley Theophane...

Surely you don't think he should be paid anywhere near the same amount to fight Pacquiao on PPV....when AB's name = ratings/attendance:usure:

AB's name is = ratings/attendance

:mjlol: are you stupid or are you dumb?

AB last purse was a million.. Never mind who he was facing.. he aint on Pacquiao level to be doing anything, but what he's told.. in negotiations.

You must be under the delusion that Pacquiao needs Broner? :mjlol:

Like Pacquiao got something to prove (by beating Maidana and Porter leftovers) and not the other way around..

You would have an argument if were talking about Keith Thurman or Danny Garcia.. 2 undefeated champions, 1 who is former Lineal champion at 140... But we're alking about Buiscuits :mjlol: :deadmanny:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
AB's name is = ratings/attendance

:mjlol: are you stupid or are you dumb?

AB last purse was a million.. Never mind who he was facing..

What do you mean "nevermind who he was facing"?:dahell::dahell:

Who you're facing plays HEAVILY into what you're paid fool.:what:

Also, he sold out the entire venue & broke the record for the most watched event on the channel.....while facing an absolute nobody in the sport:ufdup:

Are you that stupid, that unknowledgeable about the sport, that you would even question Adrien Broner's draw in the sport? You're still as stupid as ever obviously:camby:

he aint on Pacquiao level to be doing anything, but what he's told.. in negotiations.

If that's the case, then why is the Toradol using cheater still left without an opponent?

If AB had to "do what he's told", wouldn't the fight been made clown? Exactly.

You must be under the delusion that Pacquiao needs Broner? :mjlol:

Who said this?:jbhmm:

Receipts for this? Or are you gonna backdown again like you did from Ski when he was in your city looking for you and you went into hiding?:patrice:

Coward:pacspit:

Like Pacquiao got something to prove (by beating Maidana and Porter leftovers) and not the other way around..

You would have an argument if were talking about Keith Thurman or Danny Garcia.. 2 undefeated champions, 1 who is former Lineal champion at 140... But we're alking about Buiscuits :mjlol: :deadmanny:

[/quote]

Who's calling who's number trying to make a fight?:sas1:

It aint #AboutBillions calling for Pacquiao. It aint Al Haymon calling for Pacquiao. It's Top Rank calling AB's numbers trying to get HIM in the ring....not the other war around.:mjpls:

Facts:umad:

Last edited:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

So...it goes from AB wanted $10 million, to now he wanted more than Pacquiao?:comeon:

Pacquiao would get less than $10 million to face AB?:usure:

And STILL no mention on what Arum actually offered, if he did offer anything at all:shaq2:

Im calling :duck: on all this

Word on the Curb said she heard AB was asking for 7 Milly

Manny vs JMM 4
Manny guaranteed 8.5
JMM guaranteed 3

Cotto got 8 Milly to fight Floyd

Canelo 5 Milly to fight Cotto

If true N AB wanted 7 Milly + PPV N AB refused to budge :beli: