Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Yup. Pretty much how I saw it as well.

and then when Pac/Vargas only does 500k buys at best compared to the 800k-1 mil buys a Pac/Broner would have done, we'll have to hear all this shyt about boxing dying and fans don't support this or that, etc....
Pac/Vargas would do more like 250-350k IMO. I don't think Pac/Broner would do 800k but it'd blow Pac/Vargas out the water.

As soon as Shook decided to fight lil G I knew it'd be Pac/Vargas. Bob ain't letting go of that WBO belt, plus. it's house money.

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
1741466_1425157051062854_1757521923_n.jpg

Here we have THE

The Olympic Gold Medal Winning :banderas:

Super Six Tournament Winning :whew:

168lb Division Cleaning :smugdraper:

Generic EuroCac Destroying :merchant:

Light Heavyweight Champion Defeating :wow:

2014 ESPY Fighter of the Year™ Nominee :umad:

Newly crowned #1 Pound for Pound fighter in the World :mjcry:

The Greatest Super Middleweight of all time :sas2:

Ain't lost a fight since he lost his virginity. :ooh:

Only nikka on BET Jordan fukks with :mjpls:

Andre "Son of God" Ward :ohlawd:

Doing one of the GOAT exercises to make you strong :ufdup: It's isn't a coincidence that he moved up to 175 and brought some power w him. Now start squatting nikka :birdman:

I don't know which I want more in #KrushKov

The stoppage or the boxing lesson.
:wow:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
*looks around....doesn't see Achilles:mjpls: *

Roy Jones Jr would need a little more ripped fuel in his system in order to defeat Andre Ward:sas2:

SOG.....and the G stands for GOAT:banderas:

#SOGGang

There's no doubt in my mind Roy beats SOG prime for prime. Probably similar to how he beat Hopkins more than likely. Too fast (hand & feet) & too awkward. I also believe RJ could hurt & possibly stop him. Even in SOG's best fights lesser fighters have touched him. Roy went rounds in his prime where he barely got touched. You don't give a prime RJ many chances to touch you because he could hurt you

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
so everyone think ward would have beat rjj?

I don't know. I would still favor rjj in a good fight though.

It would be an excellent fight, and truthfully, a winner cant be proclaimed bc it's all hypothetical, but Captain Hook knows that even a prime version of himself would be in the toughest fight of his career if SOG was standing across the ring from him:obama:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
There's no doubt in my mind Roy beats SOG prime for prime. Probably similar to how he beat Hopkins more than likely. Too fast (hand & feet) & too awkward. I also believe RJ could hurt & possibly stop him. Even in SOG's best fights lesser fighters have touched him. Roy went rounds in his prime where he barely got touched. You don't give a prime RJ many chances to touch you because he could hurt you

He wouldn't get thru VADA testing with Ripped Fuel breh.....he'd have to fight SOG with his natural speed & power:mjpls:

Also, let's not forget that Prime RJJ didn't just blow through Montell Griffin in their 1st fight and was losing on 2 of the 3 cards at the time of the DQ:mjpls:

Prime Andre Ward >>> Prime Montell Griffin:mjpls:

RJJ says himself that even in his prime form, he believes SOG would be a big threat & the biggest threat he ever faced:mjpls:

RJJ loses.:mjpls:

Last edited:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
He wouldn't get thru VADA testing with Ripped Fuel breh.....he'd have to fight SOG with his natural speed & power:mjpls:

Also, let's not forget that Prime RJJ didn't just blow through Montell Griffin in their 1st fight and was losing on 2 of the 3 cards at the time of the DQ:mjpls:

RJJ says himself that even in his prime form, he believes SOG would be a big threat & the biggest threat he ever faced:mjpls:

:mjlol: On the Ripped Fuel bro. At one point it was legal to take it though & then it was banned if I remember correctly.

He might've been down on the scorecards (You know RJ took him lightly) but he found a way to get him though bruh & that to me counts more than the BS DQ. Let's now forget what happened when they ran that back... :mjpls: :lolbron:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

And truthfully, I believe RJ's trouble with Griffin had more to do with having the great Eddie Futch in his corner. That man boxing knowledge was incredible. I could listen to him speak about boxing for hours. Rip :mjcry:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
And truthfully, I believe RJ's trouble with Griffin had more to do with having the great Eddie Futch in his corner. That man boxing knowledge was incredible. I could listen to him speak about boxing for hours. Rip :mjcry:

:rip: Eddie Futch

:mjlol: On the Ripped Fuel bro. At one point it was legal to take it though & then it was banned if I remember correctly.

He might've been down on the scorecards (You know RJ took him lightly) but he found a way to get him though bruh & that to me counts more than the BS DQ. Let's now forget what happened when they ran that back... :mjpls: :lolbron:

RJJ was a superhuman literally on that ripped fuel. I know it was legal at the time, but now we know it's cheating:heh:

SOG hasn't ever been down on the scorecards leading into the 2nd half of the fight and even dominated Froch with only 1 hand because his right hand was broken:banderas:

All in all, it's a tossup though, bc it's a matchup of 2 of the elite fighters of all-time. I wish it was a fight that could happen:mjcry:

Prime Jones Jr vs Prime Ward at 168:ohlawd:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Just watched tito versus sweet pea and camacho:ehh:

I admit brehs I was wrong about tito. He would have koed Cotto at 147 :yeshrug:

But fukk outta here with that one of the best ww of the past 25 years bs :mjlol:

Nikka barely beat a coke up sweet pea and would have got koed against hector if camacho had real power. List of active ww that would beat tito

Manny
Danny
Kell Shook
Keith thurman
Spence (him and tito both cheaters any damn way) :mjlol: