Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Love this dude his SOG and Mayweather vids are :ohlawd: unlike the rest of these "journalists" you can tell dude actually knows his way around a boxing gym with the type of questions he asks fighters.
I hadn't seen his videos in ages, then after I saw that one, remembered the one he had with prime PBF (must have been like 05?) and he was calling him #1 p4p then :leon:

I like this guy too

I think he was one of Mike McCallums (not sure about this but was a former coach of Evander Holyfield, local texas Olympic coach or was) trainers/coaches? @Yuzo would know, but I liked his videos too, some good easy breakdowns. Like the three different hooks he's talking about here.

Last edited:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Love this dude his SOG and Mayweather vids are :ohlawd: unlike the rest of these "journalists" you can tell dude actually knows his way around a boxing gym with the type of questions he asks fighters.
Link up some more of his vids. I remember his Mayweather vids from years ago. Somehow I haven't been able to find them on my favorites list; guess they were deleted.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Link up some more of his vids. I remember his Mayweather vids from years ago. Somehow I haven't been able to find them on my favorites list; guess they were deleted.
Youtube search "In this corner Floyd Mayweather/Bernard Hopkins/Andre Ward" and you'll see others.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Quinton and Leo

13652215_502230826639070_1637580455_n.jpg
Why Leo look 12 years old standing next to rampage:heh:......crazy thing is if they got in a boxing ring, Leo would put him to sleep.