Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
@reservoirdogs

now he says he jus wants all the belts then he'll move to 168.

Weak weight class
Weak excuses

Defend record...

Who the fukk cares if we all know what kind of competition he beat for that.
Truly great boxers move up if their weightclass is/got weak and challengeless for them. I guess Floyd could also stay in lightweight or junior welter to make fukking defend records. Pacquiao could stay in some liwer weightclass doing the same too. :yeshrug:

But they realized that the bigger challenges for them are in ww so they moved there.

This is something Golovkin fails to understands and to do and he is already fukking 34 or so. And that's why he will never be mentioned among the greatest ones not because "everybody duck him". Excuses after excuses why he diesn't step up they even had the nerve to bring up Hagler but they didn't say a word how that 160 division compares to this shyt of a weightclass what it is right now.

Point is: everybody knows that the true challenges for him are in 168 not in 160 all the other stuff is bullshytting and excuses.
You can't be great if you don't dare to be great. :ld:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
@mr. smoke weed, Loeffler revealed his plan for GGG, I know you brought it up and wondered what they were doing.

He said the goal is still to do 3 fights a year and if they win vs. Brook he is looking for a November/December date. He is hoping the WBA enforces the mandatory so they can get Jacobs in the ring in NY (which I doubt happens because that is a short turnaround to negotiate with a PBC fighter and Jacobs has said he doesn't want the fight for at least a year).

And the belts thing above shouldn't surprise anyone. His camp has stayed consistent saying they want to be at 160 to unify and break the defense record. They say the would take a one off at 168, but plan on being at 160 because that is his natural weight class, until there is nothing left to accomplish.

Edit: Personally after Brook I would restart making a Eubanks fight and be like you wanted it, prove you will take it. And after that he would have fought two UK fighters and gotten them more hyped off of him, maybe that gives him more leverage to get BJS in the ring. BJS can hide from GGG, but maybe not if his whole fanbase demands he should fight GGG.

fukk a Triple G bruh. I don't care what the hell their plan is. If they don't get a Jacobs/BJS/Eubanks fight late this year then what? Fight William Joppy?

I'm just heated about this Kell Brook thing. I'm not throwing GGG to the bushes because i'm not about to ride for em and then exit stage left, but I have NO faith in their plans after this Brook move.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I already addressed that:camby:

Bread’s opinion doesn't = my opinion. I have debated him on many things as well.

GGG said Canelo vs Khan wasn't nothing more but a "business fight" & not a "true fight"...so if he thought that about Canelo/Khan wouldn't GGG/Brook be the same thing?:sas1:

Dude always talks out his ass. He picks fights and then when his predictions go the other way nikka moon walks away from it.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
Good lookin :salute:

If I'm loeffler ggg is fighting bare minimum 3x a year, because HBO will finance him $2mm to fight bums, every.....time......out.

If I'm ggg (no BS here) I'd start making the match with Eubank JR. NOW, find another 154'er who has balls, fight him in the UK and go that route. Bob will pay BJS more to avoid ggg than he can make fighting him for the WBO. If g tries to adopt UK as a second home (ala mexican style :aicmon:), they will put up whatever BS fights will be made. G can stay at 160, fighting forklift operators and tea salesmen, while retaining his 160 belts and being supported by the UK fan base (b/c they support BS anyway), and not having to take any risks.
Problem is they are in a tough spot. Peeps want him to move to 168, but there aren't great fights there and the big money ones he says he will make. JCC...but it would have to be at 168...and can we count on JCC to make 168? Arum says he wants Ramirez to fight GGG in a year, but he just hurt his hand.

To me I agree and he should negotiate a Eubanks fight ASAP and put the pressure on him. That gets him a quality fight while he puts more pressure in the media on Canelo, BJS and Jacobs.

I think he has to push hard in 2017 to get something big made, one of these 5: Canelo, BJS, Jacobs, JCC, or Ramirez.

Last edited:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Dude always talks out his ass. He picks fights and then when his predictions go the other way nikka moon walks away from it.

I noticed that shyt with a lot of these boxing experts. Fischer does it too. nikkas hate to admit they wrong and hardly ever wanna give credit to cats that do make the right pick.

I still :mjlol: whenever I think of Bread picking faded ass Rios to beat Bradley, pretty much off the strength of the 3rd Alvarado fight where dude was even more past it then Rios.

Like he completely forgot about the struggles with Chaves and Manny :what:

Don't get me wrong, I still appreciate their insight and knowledge, but these cats be having some huge ass egos. You would think they were fighters once too.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
I noticed that shyt with a lot of these boxing experts. Fischer does it too. nikkas hate to admit they wrong and hardly ever wanna give credit to cats that do make the right pick.

I still :mjlol: whenever I think of Bread picking faded ass Rios to beat Bradley, pretty much off the strength of the 3rd Alvarado fight where dude was even more past it then Rios.

Like he completely forgot about the struggles with Chaves and Manny :what:

Don't get me wrong, I still appreciate their insight and knowledge, but these cats be having some huge ass egos. You would think they were fighters once too.
That's exactly the fight that had me looking at him sideways.

They better go ahead.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

Capture.PNG

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Dude's a bird he and he his team need to just keep it shut sometimes.

Anyways, anyone know if this guys still makes videos?

Love this dude his SOG and Mayweather vids are :ohlawd: unlike the rest of these "journalists" you can tell dude actually knows his way around a boxing gym with the type of questions he asks fighters.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Any of y'all keeping up with Lil Future? 11 year old out of Philly.

Sparring Devin Haney

Working with BHop

He lost to Fernando Vargas son yesterday not sure which championships...here's the fight footage .
:jbhmm:

Dude is a good kid he teaches kid classes at a few gyms in the area well. :obama: