Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
The logic behind having to get up off the canvas TWICE & having to go to war with a C fighter who's "supposedly" not on your level being > than easily outboxing, barely getting hit, and sweeping every single round is lost on me.:patrice:

Please explain, because it makes 0 sense:jbhmm:

for a min i thought i actually posted what i said in here :mjlol:

being able to finish a c-level fighter within the distance (what ppl typically expect) > going the distance with a c-level fighter ..it was an unexpected gutcheck no one expected but he got the job done in brutal fashion..3 KDs > 2KDs :russ:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
+ doing compound exercises boosts testosterone

+ will give you umph on your hip strenf which you can transfer over onto your boxing

+ will give you that @SkiHatDaGawd oaf strenf and have you powerbombing bytches in the bedroom and shyt

cIjtI.gif

:salute:

Still power bombing niqqas fat aunts off the diving board at pool parties. :whew:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:salute:

Still power bombing niqqas fat aunts off the diving board at pool parties. :whew:

always gotta show respect to the older gawd...peace :salute:

shyt i remember some years back Ski posted some calisthenics routines..on sohh and on the early days of the coli....i used to do them before doing drills...shyt used to have me ready to pass out and throw up in the trash can..but it had me beasting for a good min

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
always gotta show respect to the older gawd...peace :salute:

shyt i remember some years back Ski posted some calisthenics routines..on sohh and on the early days of the coli....i used to do them before doing drills...shyt used to have me ready to pass out and throw up in the trash can..but it had me beasting for a good min

Peace gawd body Pat:salute:

Consistent calisthenics over my some odd years on earth has made me a different :flabbynsick: dude. I promise anyone who practices calisthenics will always have a upper hand on dudes your age and younger. After over a year of not lifting heavy weight I threw up 315 tens time not too long ago, easy. And I still spar 5-8 rounds once ever blue, and I still can dunk. I'm trying to refine :flabbynsick:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
@Newzz

You getting off easy boy :francis:

Nah. I already figured Arum was gonna try and make Pacquiao vs Vargas for the WBO Belt, just was hoping he wouldn't back out again....but Arum gon Arum:mjpls:

Last week, Arum claimed he had some "big news" that he was gonna announce about Vargas next fight (after Brook went to GGG):mjpls:

As for Vargas, Arum sounded like the wheels were already churning for his next fight. “Stand by,” he said, “there will be a big announcement next week.”

Bob Arum is stunned by Gennady Golovkin-Kell Brook announcement - Ring TV

This will be the 2nd consecutive time Arum has used AB's name to generate buzz for Pacquiao's next fight...and then steered Pacquiao away from getting that work on PPV:mjpls:

I'm expecting Pacquiao vs Vargas to be announced soon:mjpls:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Nah. I already figured Arum was gonna try and make Pacquiao vs Vargas for the WBO Belt, just was hoping he wouldn't back out again....but Arum gon Arum:mjpls:

Last week, Arum claimed he had some "big news" that he was gonna announce about Vargas next fight (after Brook went to GGG):mjpls:

This will be the 2nd consecutive time Arum has used AB's name to generate buzz for Pacquiao's next fight...and then steered Pacquiao away from getting that work on PPV:mjpls:

I'm expecting Pacquiao vs Vargas to be announced soon:mjpls:

:mjlol: pretend AB wouldn't be the easier touch vs Pac than Vargas brehs