Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
A month after the IBF ordered lightweight contenders Richard Commey (24-0, 22 KOs) and Robert Easter Jr. (17-0, 14 KOs) to meet for its vacant world title, the sides have been unable to make a deal. So, on Thursday the sanctioning body ordered a purse bid for July 19 at IBF headquarters in Springfield, New Jersey, to determine who will have promotional rights to the bout and how much money the fighters will earn. Commey, 29, of Ghana, and Easter, 25, of Toledo, Ohio -- both of whom have knocked out their past five opponents -- will be meeting for the 135-pound belt vacated by Rances Barthelemy, who moved up in weight.

Notes: Commey-Easter lightweight title bout headed to purse bid

AB gonna have to put in a bid in order to promote this fight:lupe:

haymon dont with these bids? i know he aint no "promoter" but people kept making like he would have to outbid the russian with povetkin.:lolbron:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
well 97g fighting Brook next breh. Thank God they can't say Eubank ducked lol. All is documented.

Like I have said before, HBO just trynna recoup on 97g. They don't care about boxing at this point

:russ::russ::russ:

Remember when lil g stans were :martin: at Canelo vs Khan..........and now it's GGG vs Kell Brook:mjlol:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I'm not even surprised with this fukk shyt. Just disappointed.:snoop:

When Khan fought Canelo, I knew in the back of my head that the ultimate one up from both of those nikkas 2 biggest rivals in the sport would be to fight each other. :manny:

That was the wrong decision by GGG...this is the 1st move that can realistically be held against him, all hate/stanning aside.

He drags up Kell Brook from 147 to Middleweight to fight him, but asked for Ward to come to 164? Asked for Froch to go to 168? Wont fight Lara who's a 154 pounder? None of the 168lbers were good enough?

They blew it with this decision. If a 160lber cant keep GGG off of them, what can a 147lber do:snoop:

This is MUCH worse than Canelo vs Khan or Canelo vs Liam Smith imo:manny:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
That was the wrong decision by GGG...this is the 1st move that can realistically be held against him, all hate/stanning aside.

He drags up Kell Brook from 147 to Middleweight to fight him, but asked for Ward to come to 164? Asked for Froch to go to 168? Wont fight Lara who's a 154 pounder? None of the 168lbers were good enough?

They blew it with this decision. If a 160lber cant keep GGG off of them, what can a 147lber do:snoop:

This is MUCH worse than Canelo vs Khan or Canelo vs Liam Smith imo:manny:

think they did it for ppv sales then again is brook really that big of a draw worldwide? I don't think so.