Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
How could it be bias when the rule is +1?:comeon:

Compare weighing in for a Junior Middleweight fight at 155 (which is legal under the rules of the sport).......to weighing in for a Super Middleweight fight at 172 1/2, 170.8, and now 170 against J'Leon Love (which he wont even make that 170 weight either):usure:

Dude has missed weight 3 of his last 4 outings AND has even missed his OWN catchweight weights like he did against Reyes:mjlol:

The only one who's being biased is you, because instead of you addressing JCC Jr and his lack of making weight abilities, you wanted to take random shots at the #1 Mexican in the world........who just so happens to also be undefeated against Puerto Ricans:ahh:

We see you:mjpls:

canelo-alvarez.jpg

How am I being bias when I gives zero fukks bout what weight ANYBODY fights at as long as its not some draining shyt like DLH vs PAC

I used an example N you got in your feelings about an example :dead:

The fact is Jccjr has made 168 more recently then Canelo has weighed in at 154

"Bu bu bu bu but +1" :heh:

Jccjr hasn't fought in a yr N is coming off injury...I don't care where he fights who he fights jus get in the damn ring

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
How am I being bias when I gives zero fukks bout what weight ANYBODY fights at as long as its not some draining shyt like DLH vs PAC

Jccjr hasn't fought in a yr N is coming off injury...I don't care where he fights who he fights jus get in the damn ring

Dude....you randomly took shots at Canelo because YOUR boy cant make weight:comeon: Why would someone who roots for Canelo, NOT respond to your out of the blue jabs at him?:usure:

I called you out on it...the end:manny:

And, do you wanna make a side bet that Canelo actually makes 154 in September, while JCC Jr wont make 170?:sas1:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Technically Oscar and his cherry picking ass drained himself for the Pac fight.

but I agree with you.

I don't mind a catch weight if its just a couple pounds and not on some draining shyt. (Broner/Porter for example)

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Man somebody need to go get that belt off Kell Brook (Spence :feedme:) this dude ain't trying fight nobody but Amir Khan.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Dude....you randomly took shots at Canelo because YOUR boy cant make weight:comeon: Why would someone who roots for Canelo, NOT respond to your out of the blue jabs at him?:usure:

I called you out on it...the end:manny:

And, do you wanna make a side bet that Canelo actually makes 154 in September, while JCC Jr wont make 170?:sas1:
chavez fans love to throw shade at the god. it don't faze us though. we embrace the hate:CaneloRejoice:.......the only reason chavez talks shyt is cause he knows he never has to see jalisco red in the ring. if chavez really bout that life he'll get back on them diuretics and bring that ass down to canelo weight and run that fade. we all know what happened the last time he faced a red head.

Chavez_Lean1_copy.png

:CaneLMFAO:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
i know this breh...but ghost right now is a name only....ghost is only a stepping stone to young up and comer..not a cat who has won titles in 4 divisions....esp in the division they are both operating in and broner has already won a belt in :russ:..broner has already accomplished more at welter than ghost ever did
AB would retire ghost at this point imo