Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
What if they getting ready for spence :ohhh:
Negative 10000000000000000% chance it's for a Spence fight.

What in the world are you smoking, who's your hookup and why haven't you told me about it :dahell:

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Your post reminded me that since moving up to 168, JCC has never actually made the 168 pound weight. I think 170 is his lowest.

:mjlol::scust::camby:

The Mexican Hero easily made 168 for the 2nd Vera fight

The first Vera fight is the one with all the fukkery cuz Jccjr blew up in weight during the suspension

2nd Vera made weight

Next was catchweight with Fonfara (after long layoff) was trying to move up to 175 to fight :cape:

Next was the Reyes fight

To put things into a lil perspective Chavez Jr has weighed in at 168 More recently then Canelo has weighed in at 154...."bu bu bu bu but +1":aicmon:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
The Mexican Hero easily made 168 for the 2nd Vera fight

The first Vera fight is the one with all the fukkery cuz Jccjr blew up in weight during the suspension

2nd Vera made weight

Next was catchweight with Fonfara (after long layoff) was trying to move up to 175 to fight :cape:

Next was the Reyes fight

To put things into a lil perspective Chavez Jr has weighed in at 168 More recently then Canelo has weighed in at 154...."bu bu bu bu but +1":aicmon:

Random Canelo slander because JCC Jr is not good enough to fight Light Heavyweights and too big to make 168?:martin:

Why would Canelo need to weigh in at 154 when he was the Middleweight Champion of The World?:comeon:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I typically wouldn't c/s a Broner/Ghost fight (we did this about a month ago)

But who was the last guy he fought? Theopane? Needs a legit opp before facing Pac imo
i know this breh...but ghost right now is a name only....ghost is only a stepping stone to young up and comer..not a cat who has won titles in 4 divisions....esp in the division they are both operating in and broner has already won a belt in :russ:..broner has already accomplished more at welter than ghost ever did

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
N the 3 fights before Cotto??

155 :blessed:

But

170 :scust:

No bias tho :camby:

How could it be bias when the rule is +1?:comeon:

Compare weighing in for a Junior Middleweight fight at 155 (which is legal under the rules of the sport).......to weighing in for a Super Middleweight fight at 172 1/2, 170.8, and now 170 against J'Leon Love (which he wont even make that 170 weight either):usure:

Dude has missed weight 3 of his last 4 outings AND has even missed his OWN catchweight weights like he did against Reyes:mjlol:

The only one who's being biased is you, because instead of you addressing JCC Jr and his lack of making weight abilities, you wanted to take random shots at the #1 Mexican in the world........who just so happens to also be undefeated against Puerto Ricans:ahh:

We see you:mjpls:

canelo-alvarez.jpg

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
i know this breh...but ghost right now is a name only....ghost is only a stepping stone to young up and comer..not a cat who has won titles in 4 divisions....esp in the division they are both operating in and broner has already won a belt in :russ:..broner has already accomplished more at welter than ghost ever did
I know........you and I fully agree on this :merchant: I guess it's AB/Pac