Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
It's not layers of tape it's tape on the hands n then wrapping. Tito did the same shyt in Vegas and no problems because it's not illegal. Paulie Malignaggi wraps his hands the same way.
Idk, I've seen pics of his wraps and it looks like he uses a lot of tape all over his wraps resulting what looks like a cast... I've read people saying the same thing.. I would say it's possible that it can make his hands become heavier... It looks a advantage to me :manny:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Cotto plan was for him to get zab after he faded.l, like zab is known for. But anyways a prime Oscar losses to Cotto at 154 imo. A prime Oscar out boxed tito :yeshrug:

Canelo gonna be the GOAT Mexican fighter when he retire. JCC is overated. :yeshrug:
:laff:

You stay making excuses about Cotto's weight, but you think he'll beat Oscar at 154.:dead:

Cotto couldn't beat prime Trout, but he beats prime Oscar :mjlol:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Cotto plan was for him to get zab after he faded.l, like zab is known for.

Them Combo Breakers sapped his stamina asap:wow:

Had Zab rolling around on the canvas:damn:

But anyways a prime Oscar losses to Cotto at 154 imo. A prime Oscar out boxed tito :yeshrug:

Oscar is one of the most talented Boxers who fought from 135-154 of this era.

Canelo gonna be the GOAT Mexican fighter when he retire. JCC is overated. :yeshrug:

It's possible before it's all said & done:ehh:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
:laff:

You stay making excuses about Cotto's weight, but you think he'll beat Oscar at 154.:dead:

Cotto couldn't beat prime Trout, but he beats prime Oscar :mjlol:
Okay i give up. Tito is clearly better than cotton. I'm just high and felt like trolling you. Besides I hype up cotto, cuz he canelo best win:stopitslime:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Eh, way too early to tell. He has a ton of ground to cover and he's gonna have to do it within the next couple years.

Me & @patscorpio are in agreement that Canelo will fall off by the time he hits 30, that's when most Mexicans start to decline.

Hopefully he has a falloff like Morales and not Barrera :porter:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Salvador Sanchez would have been the goat but:mjcry:
I believe so too... When he faught Wilfredo Benitez who was 32-0 with 32 ko's :damn: granted Wilfredo was moving up but still was impressive, people on the island will tell u Wilfredo wasn't ready and that he was partying too much :mjpls:... With a fro like that I say Salvador had some black in him.. Ironically Salvador knocked out Trinidad's dad in the 5 round.

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Eh, way too early to tell. He has a ton of ground to cover and he's gonna have to do it within the next couple years.

Me & @patscorpio are in agreement that Canelo will fall off by the time he hits 30, that's when most Mexicans start to decline.

Hopefully he has a falloff like Morales and not Barrera :porter:
Canelo don't fight like a messican so I think he'll be aight

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Canelo don't fight like a messican so I think he'll be aight
The thing is he started when he was like 15. Most Mexican fighters turn pro very young (no amateur system). So by the time a Mexican turns 30, they've been a professional fighter for damn near 15 years, That's alot of wear and tear on your body regardless of how many wars you've been in.

Canelo's gonna have a lot of tread on his tires when he hits 30. Luckily he hasn't been in many wars, but you never know what the future holds. There's still plenty of time for him to get into wars.

I think he'll be on the decline by 30. It's just a matter of will he be like Morales (over the hill, but still game can still be competitive/show flashes of his former self) or will he be like Barrera (completely shot/spent)

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
The thing is he started when he was like 15. Most Mexican fighters turn pro very young (no amateur system). So by the time a Mexican turns 30, they've been a professional fighter for damn near 15 years, That's alot of wear and tear on your body regardless of how many wars you've been in.

Canelo's gonna have a lot of tread on his tires when he hits 30. Luckily he hasn't been in many wars, but you never know what the future holds. There's still plenty of time for him to get into wars.

I think he'll be on the decline by 30. It's just a matter of will he be like Morales (over the hill, but still game can still be competitive/show flashes of his former self) or will he be like Barrera (completely shot/spent)
Idk tbh, like you said tho he hasn't been in many wars if any really.