Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Aight imma check them out hopefully it's better than the shyt show vs oscar. I also saw him get schooled by Winky too.
Mamadou Thiam,William Joppy,Pernell Whitaker (first true loss for Sweet Pea) Vargas was a classic he pretty much killed Vargas prime that night

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
When you don't know shyt about boxing :francis:

That wrap style was legal everywhere except Nyc matter of fact that's the wrap style I use because it protects the hands better.
Use layers and layers of tape until u form a cast, get hit with cast wraps breh... New York :utheman:

Oscar didn't need to do that.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Zab Judah was giving that work to Cotto until Cotto hit him with 2 Puerto Rican Combo Breakers....while Tito would've destroyed Zab without it:yeshrug:
Cotto plan was for him to get zab after he faded.l, like zab is known for. But anyways a prime Oscar losses to Cotto at 154 imo. A prime Oscar out boxed tito :yeshrug:

Canelo gonna be the GOAT Mexican fighter when he retire. JCC is overated. :yeshrug:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Zab Judah was giving that work to Cotto until Cotto hit him with 2 Puerto Rican Combo Breakers....while Tito would've destroyed Zab without it:yeshrug:

Zab put on some dope 4 round performances vs Floyd and Cotto during that time think the layoff between fights did him in vs Cotto he had that fake ass NC as well as those low blows Miguel delivered.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Use layers and layers of tape until u form a cast, get hit with cast wraps breh... New York :utheman:

Oscar didn't need to do that.

It's not layers of tape it's tape on the hands n then wrapping. Tito did the same shyt in Vegas and no problems because it's not illegal. Paulie Malignaggi wraps his hands the same way.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Cotto plan was for him to get zab after he faded.l, like zab is known for. But anyways a prime Oscar losses to Cotto at 154 imo. A prime Oscar out boxed tito :yeshrug:

Canelo gonna be the GOAT Mexican fighter when he retire. JCC is overated. :yeshrug:
:whoa: