Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I think you have it backwards... Challenger supposed to chase the champion not the other way around...

Really?:sas1:

Because Andrade became Champion in November 2013...while Lara didn't become a real Champion until December 2014, but just for arguments sake, he became "interim" Champion in June 2013.

However, Andrade was calling him out in 2014 when both were Champions:

PC: Did you watch the fight between Erislandy Lara and Canelo Alvarez, and if so, what was your take?

DA: I didn't get to see the fight. I was in the UK supporting one of my stablemates that my dad trains. I was there showing my support. He did a great job. About the Lara/Canelo fight, I honestly don't care who won or what the outcome was gonna be because I'm willing to get in the ring with both of them at any time. If Lara wants to do it if I can't get Canelo, then I'll take Lara. Canelo is the one I want officially. I don't know if they stole it from Lara or not, but at the end of the day, I'm willing to get in there with both of them. If Canelo wants to get back in the ring in November, I was thinking October or November for myself; we can definitely get it on. I got the WBO; he has nothing, but he is the household name and my name is coming around the corner. Lara is a great fighter and Canelo is a great fighter and we can definitely have the fireworks going and we can all get down because the people want to see it.

DEMETRIUS ANDRADE EAGER TO FACE CANELO OR LARA: "I'M WILLING TO GET IN THE RING WITH BOTH" || FIGHTHYPE.COM

But did Lara take him up on that offer? I see only 1 Champion who was chasing an interim Champion....so who really wants to fight whom?:sas2:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Winky beat him up with just a jab breh:wow:

Trinidad could not get out the way of the jab of Winky Wright:wow:
But this nikka better than prime Cotto :russ:

Anytime tito fought another elite fighter his own size, these Trinidad stans got excuses :yeshrug:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
My in laws would legit throw hands w you nikkas over this Tito slander :wow:

I wasn't his biggest fan but you nikkas putting no type of respeck on his name.

This is the man that legit beat the shyt out of sweet pea don't matter if it was coked out Sp he still had enough skill to have Oscar looking foolish out there. :wow:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Really?:sas1:

Because Andrade became Champion in November 2013...while Lara didn't become a real Champion until December 2014, but just for arguments sake, he became "interim" Champion in June 2013.

However, Andrade was calling him out in 2014 when both were Champions:

PC: Did you watch the fight between Erislandy Lara and Canelo Alvarez, and if so, what was your take?

DA: I didn't get to see the fight. I was in the UK supporting one of my stablemates that my dad trains. I was there showing my support. He did a great job. About the Lara/Canelo fight, I honestly don't care who won or what the outcome was gonna be because I'm willing to get in the ring with both of them at any time. If Lara wants to do it if I can't get Canelo, then I'll take Lara. Canelo is the one I want officially. I don't know if they stole it from Lara or not, but at the end of the day, I'm willing to get in there with both of them. If Canelo wants to get back in the ring in November, I was thinking October or November for myself; we can definitely get it on. I got the WBO; he has nothing, but he is the household name and my name is coming around the corner. Lara is a great fighter and Canelo is a great fighter and we can definitely have the fireworks going and we can all get down because the people want to see it.

DEMETRIUS ANDRADE EAGER TO FACE CANELO OR LARA: "I'M WILLING TO GET IN THE RING WITH BOTH" || FIGHTHYPE.COM

But did Lara take him up on that offer? I see only 1 Champion who was chasing an interim Champion....so who really wants to fight whom?:sas2:

:sas2:

why would Lara go after a paper champion instead of Canelo who was ranked higher than andrade and was to fight on ppv... Even Trout was ranked higher than Andrade AFTER the loss to Canelo.... After its all said and done, your boy dont want those Lara problems.. and he knows 1st hand.. Why make all these excuses for him? :scust:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
:sas2:

why would Lara go after a paper champion instead of Canelo who was ranked higher than andrade and was to fight on ppv...

This was AFTER Canelo gave Lara another L...he still didn't want no work:umad:

Even Trout was ranked higher than Andrade AFTER the loss to Canelo....

Who cares where Trout was/is ranked...he was never better than Andrade neither:manny:

After its all said and done, your boy dont want those Lara problems.. and he knows 1st hand.. Why make all these excuses for him? :scust:

Seems like all the facts say different:mjpls:

Now that we got options though, Lara is a last resort if all the bigger names/matchups fall through:umad:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Danny's left hook ain't shyt compared to Tito's. Nice try getting @ChocolateGiddyUp in a stanning frenzy.

Look up the Mayorga fight, Mayorga had a +++chin and he invited Tito to tee off, after he ate one shyt went from :jawalrus: to :merchant:

Or the Vargas fight, Tito ruined Vargas.
Oscar left hook>> Tito left hook.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Oscar left hook>> Tito left hook.

Quick question whose left hook turned who into a track runner :jbhmm:

nikkas exposing themselves put here :dame:

Matter of fact ill help you fam go look at Bhop vs both of them and look where his right hand is in both fights. That will give you your answer.