Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Eubank Jr lost to Billy Joe Saunders, his best win is Dmitriy Chudniov, and I don't think he has any attirbutes that are high enough to beat Lil g:manny:

Eubanks has improved since the Saunders defeat and it's not like that was some white wash. That fight was every bit as close as Thurman/Porter.

He definitely has the power attribute against GGG. I think Eubanks hits harder than Stevens and Lemiuex and he's quicker and more athletic than them as well. He throws some real nasty uppercuts too.

Golovkin would be the favorite, but Eubanks isn't some walk in the park. That's a great action fight to make. I'd be surprised if Eubanks bytched up and didn't go out on his shield in that one.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Eubanks has improved since the Saunders defeat and it's not like that was some white wash. That fight was every bit as close as Thurman/Porter.

He definitely has the power attribute against GGG. I think Eubanks hits harder than Stevens and Lemiuex and he's quicker and more athletic than them as well. He throws some real nasty uppercuts too.

Golovkin would be the favorite, but Eubanks isn't some walk in the park. That's a great action fight to make. I'd be surprised if Eubanks bytched up and didn't go out on his shield in that one.
This will lil g best win if he unifies against bjs. That nelo fight in 2018 gonna be:blessed:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
This will lil g best win if he unifies against bjs. That nelo fight in 2018 gonna be:blessed:

I doubt Saunders would rematch Eubank, let alone fight Golovkin. Dude just doesn't seem to want any tough fights.

I'm kinda over Canelo/GGG now. I rather see Canelo/Andrade 1st.

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I doubt Saunders would rematch Eubank, let alone fight Golovkin. Dude just doesn't seem to want any tough fights.

I'm kinda over Canelo/GGG now. I rather see Canelo/Andrade 1st.
We running a business not a charity. Has Andrade ever even headlined a card yet? :mjlol:

Tell Andrade to get his numbers up:camby:

Nelo need to fight one of them Charlo nikkas:steviej:

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Rumor is Billy Joe goin fight on Canelo v Smith undercard

Then Canelo vs Billy Joe in December on regular HBO
Bulky
You got a thot over at hbo? :ohhh:

You fukking Christina poncher ain't you? :stopitslime:

A8F915BF2D1147305806266556416_SW_WEBM_1416513201181_image.jpg

You tryna run a train? :upsetfavre:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
We running a business not a charity. Has Andrade ever even headlined a card yet? :mjlol:

Tell Andrade to get his numbers up:camby:

Nelo need to fight one of them Charlo nikkas:steviej:

Honestly I can't front on that shyt.

Andrade is about one good win or two from a Nelo fight. Both Charlos are more deserving, so if Alvarez fought one of them first, I'd be cool as fukk with that.

Its better than that euro cac he bout to fight next.

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL

Andrade is about one good win or two from a Nelo fight. Both Charlos are more deserving, so if Alvarez fought one of them first, I'd be cool as fukk with that.

Yeah I'm not supporting that nelo vs Smith fight. Still gone be a good money fu fight for nelo

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s

Euro cac need to come up off that strap first:birdman:

Last edited:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

He hasn't fought anyone since BJS though, so his "improvement" can be from the fact his competition hasn't exactly been the stoutest. Besides, GGG is levels above BJS as well, so either of them...it doesn't matter which one of em...would take a clear UD or KO loss to GGG imo.

He does have some good power (got his from his Pops:obama:), but more power than Stevens and Lemieux breh?:patrice:

I don't know about that, they're probably equal in power at best, but he does have faster hands/reflexes and nice uppercuts as you mentioned.

Golovkin would be the favorite, but Eubanks isn't some walk in the park.

I don't think he's a walk in the park for GGG, but I do think GGG wins a wide UD over him or KOs him.

That's a great action fight to make. I'd be surprised if Eubanks bytched up and didn't go out on his shield in that one.

I like the fight for GGG due to the fact there's really no one at 160 that wants to fight him, so he might as well face a RING Top 10 opp who wants some work:manny: