Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Thurman has only been put in positions to succeed since PBC began though...Haymon's doing a good job with him imo

Thurman vs Guerrero: Debut of PBC on NBC

Thurman vs Collazo: Debut of PBC of ESPN

Thurman vs Porter: PBC on CBS in the middle of summer and no other big time Boxing events or Sport events in general on the air.

If it continues at this pace, Thurman vs Swift or AB can DEFINITELY do 4 million viewers which is excellent for Boxing:blessed:
i mean outside of boxing circles...crossover in that sense breh..he has a lisp but he's not a dullard like swift so there's potential

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Eazy E at Showtime headquarters right now

10193%20-%20Buff_Bagwell%20Vincent%20autoplay_gif%20eric_bischoff%20gif%20konnan%20monday_nitro%20nwo%20pointing%20smiling%20sunglasses%20virgil%20wcw.gif

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
At this point in their careers Broner could give Pac a beat down. It all depends on which Broner shows up. I could see him walking Pac down

Even old Manny's lateral movement won't let AB walk him down, I would be surprised if AB imposed himself like that but hey, this is a sport where people get old over night late in careers.

Can't wait

:popcorn:

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Even old Manny's lateral movement won't let AB walk him down, I would be surprised if AB imposed himself like that but hey, this is a sport where people get old over night late in careers.

Can't wait

I've never seen Pac have success fighting off his back foot though....he's a come forward fighter who uses his offense as his defense.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

Can't wait

He's not nearly as mobile as he used to be & that's why I think AB has a solid chance to beat him. He's more flat footed & there to get caught with big counter shots. This is a fight where Pac could get "old" like you said.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
I've never seen Pac have success fighting off his back foot though....he's a come forward fighter who uses his offense as his defense.

AB is going to have cut off the ring to back him down, Maidana did it to him, maybe he'll work on that. I give AB credit for taking this fight. While others are tap dancing he is jumping in there legit fighters.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
All I see is :deadmanny: throwing 3,4,5 punches at a time N AB scary to let his hands go :francis:

It's possible, but I think Pac is gonna have to hit him with something that will make him respect his power before AB shells up totally like he did against Porter.

Porter had the size, strength advantage over AB, plus they had sparred before, so AB was tentative and very slow to get started....Pac only has a power advantage over AB (talking only physicality) and is smaller than AB.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
[VIDEO] GARY RUSSELL JR. GUNNING FOR LEE SELBY AND VASYL LOMACHENKO REMATCH; SAYS SIX MORE FIGHTS AND HE'S DONE || FIGHTHYPE.COM

"Maybe six more fights for me and I'm done...we're trying to unify my WBC world title against Lee Selby...before my career is over and done with, he has to fight me again,"
stated WBC featherweight champion Gary Russell Jr., who talked about his future plans and a potential rematch with Vasyl Lomachenko. Check it out!

When a fighter starts counting down the fights until he's retiring, he's already standing with 1 foot out the door imo:manny:

Why he trying to retire so fast? GRJ can't be much older than 30? And he doesn't make a shyt ton of money........so 6 more fights is 3 years even at $1mm a fight 6 MM ain't a ton.

He needs to be fighting his WBC mando (Valdezzz) here in America before he tries to fight Selby