Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
147 slander... :what:

Still one of the best divisions.
@Thatrogueassdiaz Is right though. Keith has gotten cocky AF as has Shook and pretty much every WW except for Danny (can't believe I'm sticking up for 'tism set), and they would all get fukked up but Floyd/Manny and the BATB that beat Vargas and Rios.

These dude's need to be forced into some round robin shyt.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
@Thatrogueassdiaz Is right though. Keith has gotten cocky AF as has Shook and pretty much every WW except for Danny (can't believe I'm sticking up for 'tism set), and they would all get fukked up but Floyd/Manny and the BATB that beat Vargas and Rios.

I don't think Danny getting a big head about beating Paulie or ghost would go a long way :heh:

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

Porter is also not cocky, his father is but not him.

Cockiness is relative anyway. I expect from a top athlete to have high confidence. They also have to sell themselves. So... of course the majority of the top guys won't be that lowkey. :manny:

I like he humble but confident mentality too but I also understand if someone talks big to sell himself better. There's a border in this of course and also depends on how the fighter can back up what he says but I view Thurman simply as a confident elite athlete who talks big to sell himself and has a charismatic media personality. But I wouldn't call him cocky.

Shook's cockiness is just a camouflage btw, if he would really be cocky he would trust in himself at least and would fight with more serious competition.

Floyd and Manny would probably fukk up all of them, sure, but seriously how many fighters are out here who wouldn't be P4P? Just a very few. So idk if they can be seriously blamed because of that.

Bradley is one of my favourites and I agree that he would beat them but that's also not a bad point imo since Bradley is a very good fighter who P4P wise would be obvious #1 in most of the weight classes not just in ww.

Thurman, Porter, Bradley, Spence, Shook, Vasquez, Garcia, Khan, Ponomarev, Vargas, Gomez, Orozco, Pederson...

I doN't say that I'm that high on ll of them but all of them at least B- level imo and you can't name many other or maybe even one weight class with the same depth right now.

list the best 12-13 fighters from the weight classes you think are the best :ufdup:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
nikkas hating hard as fukk on Keith
Nikka gotta gift now he wants to talk this pacquiao shyt when he got his ass thoroughly whooped by a Manny sparring partner....

Not that I ever respected this bytch nikka, but as a man he should be calling Porter out for a rematch..That's what real men and real fighters do, real champs won't even allow moral victories

Last edited:

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
If Keith fought Porter more like Brook and won more decisive ,nikkas would hate on that too?
Brook controlled that fight through Ring Generalship and rarely let Shawn get a head of steam.

There's no hating shyt is a draw/porter win IMO. However, I can see how someone would turn it the other way for Thurman, because that's just how boxing is.

Keith shouldn't be able to be effective against a good body puncher.

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Nikka gotta gift now he wants to talk this pacquiao shyt when he got his ass thoroughly whooped by a Manny sparring partner....

Not that I ever respected this bytch nikka, but as a man he should be calling Porter out for a rematch..That's what real men and real fighters do, real champs won't even allow moral victories

:russ::dead:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps

I've never seen Thurman act any less than a real nikka. Why the animosity? He gave Porter sweet chin music

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Brook controlled that fight through Ring Generalship and rarely let Shawn get a head of steam.

There's no hating shyt is a draw/porter win IMO. However, I can see how someone would turn it the other way for Thurman, because that's just how boxing is.

Keith shouldn't be able to be effective against a good body puncher.
I agree and if thurman went that route (fighting that style),nikkas would bytch

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I agree and if thurman went that route (fighting that style),nikkas would bytch
That's.true. If Thurman held as much as Kell did, you know nikkas would be bytching.

But Keith had already said before the fight that he wasn't gonna hold like Kell did. Even though there were plenty of times that he would have benefited from doing so. But he kept to his word, so I give him props for that

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps

Based on this just a minority of boxers are men... :yeshrug:

I remember how Danny was so keen for a rematch with Mauricio or Pederson though... :sas2: